Enjoy this collection of the best 21st birthday captions for Instagram posts. Hopefully, you’ve partied the night away in celebration of this incredible milestone. Turning 21 truly is an important time in someone’s life.
It’s a time to be around loved ones and create unforgettable memories as you go through the journey of life! If you’ve planned a fun party you’re likely in need of an awesome quote for the 21st birthday celebrations that lie ahead!
All you have to do is browse this extensive article and pick your favorite. Simply choose from this wide selection of 21st birthday quotes for Instagram posts!
21st Birthday Captions for Instagram
- Hit me with your best shot.
- Another year older, but I’ll need some extra time for that wiser bit.
- Happy Birthday to me!
- Go ahead and card me.
- Here for the cake.
- I have mixed drinks about turning 21.
- Hugs and kisses and lots of 21st birthday wishes!
- Established [birth year].
- Wanna see my I.D.?
- I doubt tequila is the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
Are You Enjoying These Quotes About Turning 21? You Might Also Like: Beer Captions for Instagram
- It’s my 21st… I’ll wine if I want to.
- Chapter 21, Page 1. Shot Number 4.
- Finally legal — after all these beers!
- Cheers and beers to 21 years.
- To 20: Thank u, next.
- Another year, another candle. Make a wish.
- Achievement unlocked: let’s drink!
- 21 has arrived! It’s time to thrive.
- Officially 21, but still mentally about five.
- Age is just a number… but this one is a big one!
You Might Also Like: Baddie Captions for Instagram
- Cheers to 21 years!
- Hakuna ma-vodka: It means no worries on your 21st birthday.
- Have a 21-derful day
- 21 and legal proceed with caution.
- Chapter 21 begins today.
- 21 years of being fabulous!
- 21? Who cares? I just want cake.
- Welcome to the roaring 20s!
- Today is the day! You can finally hit me with your best shot.
- Just enjoying my special day.
Next: Cocktail Captions for Instagram
- Happy beer-th day to me.
- Staying 21 until further notice.
- Keep calm and party on.
- Here’s to 21 years.
- 21: Wild and free.
- Pass the bottle.
- It took 21 years to get this awesome.
- Hey Siri, count the candles.
- Sweet 21 will be filled with fun!
- 21 – pretending like you never had a shot before.
You Might Also Like: Positive Vibes Captions for Instagram
- I’m not getting older. I’m getting better.
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- Bringing bigger dreams to 21.
- Chapter 21 begins today.
- On a scale of 1-10, feeling a solid 21.
- Having a pitcher-perfect birthday.
- Blessed to see another year.
- Still a Dancing Queen at 21.
- 21 looks pretty good on me.
- Serving cake and serving looks.
Next: Concert Captions for Instagram
21st Birthday Quotes for Instagram
- “21 years, I love everyone.” – TobyMac
- “At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable.” – Orson Welles
- “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
- “All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
- “A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.” – Unknown
- “I intend to live forever. So far, so good.” – Steven Wright
- “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.” – Chili Davis
- “Go shawty, it’s your birthday.” – 50 Cent
- “You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.” – Ogden Nash
- “The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.” – Robert Orben
You Might Also Like: Wine Captions for Instagram
- “The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana.” – Betty White
- “At the age of twenty, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all.” – Unknown
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” – George Meredith
- “When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “So what we get drunk. So what we don’t sleep. We’re just having fun.” – Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa
- “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – Bob Hope
- “Twenty-one and strong as I can be. I know what freedom means to me.” – Eagles, ‘Twenty-One’
Next: Adventure Captions for Instagram
- “Young, Wild & Free” – Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa
- “Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?” – Bobby Kelton
- “The party don’t start till I walk in.” – Kesha
- “So you can vote… you can drink…take a wife… get a life!” – Unknown
- “The 21st breakthrough is so much more than an age. It’s about great moments, lots of fun, and the impatience to all the wonderful things that are about to come.” – Unknown
- “Turned my birthday into a lifestyle.” – Drake
- “You don’t get older, you get better.” – Shirley Bassey
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- I’m 21 and fun.
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
You Might Also Like: Photo Dump Captions for Instagram
- “Woah, 21 and invincible. Woah, can’t wait to screw this up.” – Something Corporate, ‘21 and Invincible’
- Every day I sparkle, but today, I rule.
- That birthday glow.
- Chapter 21, Page 1.
- 21 in the house!
- My birthday is today, but I’ll take presents whenever.
- Surround yourself with people who are more excited about your birthday than you are.
- Been pre-gaming 20 years for this moment.
- Birthday candles aren’t the only things getting lit this weekend.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 21.
You Might Also Like: Mirror Selfie Captions for Instagram
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- 21 – time to make some pour decisions.
- Here’s to a night you’ll never remember!
- Gonna party like it’s my birthday…’cause it is.
- Excited for Chapter 21 with this crew on my side.
- Bottoms up.
- Twenty-one tastes as sweet as my cake.
- Being 21 is nothing to wine about.
- Twenty-one sure feels good.
- 21! The one night you don’t get carded!