Enjoy this collection of awesome baseball captions for Instagram posts! If you’ve taken some incredible photos during an enjoyable day out then you’ve come to the right place!
Going to a baseball game is full of surprises. The food, on-field action, and sporting fun are not to be missed. This is the definitive list of baseball Instagram captions, simply browse this article and choose your favorite!
For those of you that like a laugh, there is an entire section dedicated to the funniest baseball quotes and puns for you to read.
Baseball Captions for Instagram
- Where’s home? Take three lefts. Can’t miss it.
- 3 up, 3 down.
- Defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.
- Hey batter batter, hey batter batter swing.
- Why are baseball games at night? The bats sleep during the day.
- I’m out of your league.
- If you aren’t watching baseball, you are missing out.
- Some see a therapist. I play baseball.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness…. But it buys game tickets.
- All I do is hit dingers.
You Might Also Like: Football Captions for Instagram
- Meet me at the field.
- Happiness is a day at the baseball field.
- Gone playing baseball, be back never.
- Not quite a record year, but we sure lit up the scoreboard.
- Life’s a pitch.
- Weekend Forecast: Baseball.
- Kinda busy I’ll be back after baseball season.
- Baseball mode: ON.
- 4 Bases, 3 Outs, 2 Teams, 1 Winner.
- Do you think my skill levels will transfer from Wii Sports?
You Might Also Like: Soccer Captions for Instagram
- Get in our league.
- The most important pitch is the next one.
- No place like home.
- Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- Take me out to the ball game.
- Time spent watching baseball is never wasted.
- It is now a universal truth that actions speak louder than coaches.
- I got 99 problems, but a pitch ain’t one.
- Eat, sleep, baseball, repeat.
- Game day!
- Daily agenda: Baseball.
- If there is no baseball in heaven… I’m not going.
- When life gives you bad hops make great plays.
- You had me at baseball.
- Anytime is a good time to play baseball.
- My love for baseball grows each and every day.
- All out, all game, all season.
- We are having major league fun.
- Catch ya later!
You Might Also Like: Hockey Captions for Instagram
- Popcorn, hotdogs, and homeruns!
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the baseball field.
- If baseball was easy it would be called golf.
- Stressed, blessed, baseball-obsessed.
- Behind every great ball player is a great baseball mom.
- Let’s play ball.
- Born to play baseball. Forced to work.
- Good players inspire themselves, great players inspire others.
- Dirt and diamonds.
- I’d rather be playing baseball.
You Might Also Like: Gym Captions for Instagram
- Swing batter, batter!
- No grass stains, no glory, no bruises, no story.
- Life is short. Play baseball.
- Baseball doesn’t build character, it reveals it.
- Baseball is not a game but a way of life.
- Refuse to lose.
- Happiness is a day at the baseball field.
- Don’t worry, play baseball.
- Sometimes I hate life but I don’t give up on it because of baseball.
- Play hard or don’t play at all.
- Go ahead, swing and miss. Mom still loves you.
- If I am not playing baseball. I am dreaming about it.
- A good coach can change a game, a great coach can change a life.
- No excuses.
- A bad day of baseball is better than a good day of work.
- I never stop thinking about baseball.
- Life isn’t all about baseball, but it should be.
- Baseball is not a game, it’s an attitude.
- Summer days and double plays.
Baseball Quotes for Instagram
- “You can be a kid for as long as you want when you play baseball.” – Cal Ripken Jr.
- “If my uniform doesn’t get dirty, I haven’t done anything in the baseball game.” – Rickey Henderson
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
- “Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.” – Ted Williams
- “Never save a pitcher for tomorrow. Tomorrow it may rain.” – Leo Durocher
- “There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “Baseball is, was, and always will be the best game in the world to me.” – Babe Ruth
- “Pitching is the art of instilling fear.” – Sandy Koufax
- “Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.” – Yogi Berra
- “Fans don’t boo nobodies.” – Mr. October, Reggie Jackson
Baseball Puns for Instagram
- I was taught to hit and steal.
- A man at a baseball game wondered why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger. Then it hit him.
- I’ve got some game.
- I go nuts for baseball butts.
- Why did the Braves hire a baker? They needed a new batter.
- Looking at the ball going over the fence isn’t going to help.
- I’d hit that.
- How do baseball players keep in touch? They touch base every once in a while.
- What did the baseball glove say to the ball? Catch ya later!
- Why does a pitcher raise one leg when he throws the ball? If he raised them both, he’d fall down.
You Might Also Like: Skiing Captions for Instagram
- Keep swinging that breeze feels great.
- Baseball is like church, many attend but few understand.
- You can’t hit what you can’t see.
- Why is a baseball stadium the coolest place to be? Because it’s full of fans.
- Why did the police officer go to the baseball game? Someone stole second base.
- Did you hear the one about the fast pitch? Never mind. You just missed it.
- Never hit a man with glasses, hit him with a baseball bat.
- The only BS I need is baseball season.
- What goes all the way around the baseball field but never moves? The fence.
- You know I’m all about that base.
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. He started backpacking in 2014 and has had the pleasure of exploring over 60 countries. Read more on the About page.