This article showcases the best Big Sur captions for Instagram photos. If you’ve shot some awe-inspiring photos use these Big Sur quotes to perfectly articulate the moment!
This misty coastline is stunning. It’s practically impossible to get enough of its breathtaking views, forests, and beaches. No matter if you like to spend your time hiking, camping, or beachcombing, make sure to capture these adventures with loads of pictures. Maybe you just need the perfect text to accompany them?
Look no further! We have created this article to share with you the best Big Sur Instagram Captions! For the witty among you, we’ve included plenty of Big Sur puns to ensure you howl with laughter.
Big Sur Captions for Instagram
- Big Sur, I sea you.
- I’m Sur I’ve never seen a place this beautiful.
- Big little lies, anyone?
- Big Sur, I will mist you.
- Sometimes I dream of Big Sur.
- Big Sur is calling and I must go.
- Dear Big Sur, I miss you every day.
- This place makes me feel most alive.
- West coast, best coast.
- Daydreaming about Big Sur.
You Might Also Like: Hiking Captions for Instagram
- Big Sur? That’s not a place, it’s a dream.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just at Big Sur.
- Travel Diaries: Big Sur Edition
- Redwood you like to go to Big Sur?
- Big Sur, you rock!
- Big Sur, you stole a piece of my heart.
- You, me, and the sea.
- Feeling blue
- Forever road trippin’
- Just coasting by.
Next: Scenery Captions for Instagram
- This place is amazing, that’s for Sur.
- Big Sur, I’m yours!
- If I can’t go to heaven, let me go to Big Sur.
- You can leave Big Sur, but it will never leave you.
- More Pacific Ocean, please.
- Home is where the waves crash.
- Thank you Big Sur for making me feel so alive.
- Carmel crazy, but is there anywhere prettier than Big Sur?
- Long time no sea.
- Big Sur is always a good idea.
You Might Also Like: Yosemite Captions for Instagram
Big Sur Quotes for Instagram
- “Big Sur is a fascinating place. It is one of the true power places in America.” – Frederick Lenz
- “See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows how far it goes.” – Moana, How Far I’ll Go
- “It was here in Big Sur that I first learned to say ‘amen.’” – Henry Miller
- “I wish they all could be California girls.” – The Beach Boys
- “From time to time I must go away. The thoughts of Big Sur won’t let me stay, away from Big Sur.” – The Beach Boys, Big Sur
- “Nothing comes close to the Golden Coast.” – Katy Perry, California Gurls
- “Every time I come, I’m still amazed at the breadth California has. Big Sur, Yosemite, the desert… I love it.” – Theo James
- “For a metaphysical treat stop at the Big Sur Inn, which is also a haven for stray cats and dogs. Life along the South Coast is just a bed of roses, with a few thorns and nettles interspersed.” – Henry Miller
- “Hangin’ around, lettin’ your old man down. Just don’t go back to Big Sur Baby, baby, please don’t go.” – The Thrills, Big Sur
- “My heart cried out for you, California.” – Joni Mitchell, California
You Might Also Like: California Captions for Instagram
- “… The looming cliffs at Big Sur, sustain me, remind me we are nothing without salt water, wind, and waves.” – Terry Tempest Williams
- “Come down to Big Sur and let your soul have some room to get outside its marrow.” – Richard Brautigan
- “She stood there bright as the sun on that California coast.” – Bob Seger, Hollywood Nights
- “Big Sur is at the end of the continent. It attracts really crazy people.” – Carter Burwell
- “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
- “Big Sur, I’ve got plans for you. Me and mine are going to add ourselves to your lengthy list of lovers.” – The Beach Boys, Big Sur
- Traveling California was so beautiful, it was a Big Sur-prise.
- You, me, and the ocean make three.
- Let’s go beachcombing!
- If lost, return to Big Sur.
Next: Beach Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.