Welcome to the definitive list of the best Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram photos. Sometimes you need to perfectly describe the moment. Feel free to choose one of these Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram!
Did you know that this bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn was the first suspension bridge to use steel for cable wire? Hopefully, you enjoyed your walk across this historical landmark and took plenty of pictures. Make sure to share them with your followers.
This article is full of all the Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions you need to perfectly describe the images you’ve taken! For the witty among you, look out for the funny ones we’ve mixed in.
Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram
- Meet me on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span.
- The capital of cool.
- Brooklyn, are you shining just for me?
- I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s my favorite thing on cable.
- I’d rather be on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Brooklyn is everything.
- Bridges don’t take sides.
- A photo dump featuring Brooklyn Bridge, hot dogs, and coffee.
- I do not burn bridges. I just loosen the bolts a little bit each day.
The views of the NYC skyline from the Brooklyn Bridge are incredible. It’s a must-see location when visiting New York. If you’re in town for a while, you might benefit from these New York Captions for Instagram!
- It’s just a bridge, get over it.
- Sleepless nights and city lights.
- You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already has suspenders.
- Brooklyn Bridge is always a good idea.
- Every city has a soul. And the soul of New York is definitely Brooklyn.
- I’m in a New York state of mind.
- When you leave New York you ain’t going anywhere.
- We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
- Build a bridge and get over it.
- Brooklyn is always a good idea.
Next: Travel Captions for Instagram
- Somewhere in between Brooklyn and Manhattan.
- Feelin’ like a tourist at Brooklyn Bridge!
- Wire we going over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot?
- I’m in Brooklyn baby.
- One of my favorite places.
- Good old Brooklyn Bridge.
- From Brooklyn with love.
- When I see Brooklyn Bridge, my eyes turn into little hearts.
- The perfect outfit to wear on the Brooklyn Bridge? Well, it’s not a jumper!
- May the bridges I burn, light the way.
You Might Also Like: Statue of Liberty Captions for Instagram
Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram
- “The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together.” – Al Smith
- “I remember perfectly my first trip to New York when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan when I saw the buildings. It was like an incredible dream.” – Diego Delle Valle
- “Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, It’s two for the show, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, For the boats that pass below.” – Darren Hanlon
- “Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.” – William F. Buckley, Jr.
- “You’ll miss her most when you roam, ’cause you’ll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge” – Frank Sinatra
- “I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- “Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. I like the little park in Dumbo between the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge. I like Prospect Park.” – Paul Dano
- “Sure, I know a place right across the Brooklyn Bridge where they’ll never find us.” – On the Town
- “For all the bridges joining Manhattan, why in the world did you go and choose that’n.” – Darren Hanlon
- “Born in Brooklyn, got a place in Manhattan. Goin’ back to Brooklyn to escape the madness.” – Jay-Z, Hollywood
Next: Empire State Building Captions for Instagram
- “Now I want to throw myself off the Brooklyn Bridge.” – Castle
- “You want the Brooklyn Bridge, all you gotta do is ask for it. If I can’t buy it, I’ll steal it.” – The Roaring Twenties
- “How can you take a shortcut off the Brooklyn Bridge?” – The Super Mario Brothers Super Show
- “Tell you what, you think you can fly? Why don’t you jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, see what happens.” – Heroes
- “I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it.” – Will Rogers
- Keep Calm and Cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge is all decked out at Christmas.
- What other NYC landmarks compare to this?
- Spread love. It’s the Brooklyn way.
- Brooklyn is a Bridge too far.
You Might Also Like: Times Square Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.