Welcome to the definitive list of the best Brussels captions for Instagram photos. Sometimes you need to perfectly describe the moment. Feel free to choose one of these Brussels quotes for Instagram!
Brussels has a number of astounding historical landmarks including a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. However, nothing compares to the world-famous waffles and chocolate! Hopefully, you’ve had a fantastic time there.
For those of you that like a laugh, there is an entire section dedicated to hilarious Brussels puns. Simply choose your favorite and be prepared to laugh out loud!
Brussels Captions for Instagram
- Brussels: Not a sprout in sight.
- Nothing is sweeter than their chocolate.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Brussels.
- It canal be downhill from here.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Brussels.
- I have a kriek in my neck.
- Naturally, I came for the waffles.
- I’ll be the syrup, if you will be my waffle.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy chocolates in Brussels and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- When in Brussels.
You Might Also Like: Prague Captions for Instagram
- When in Brussels, calories don’t count.
- Show us your Brussels.
- Keep calm and go to Brussels.
- I like you a waffle lot.
- Any day is a good day in Brussels.
- Brussels is my happy place.
- Always have waffles on my mind in Belgium.
- I think I ate too many waffles.
- There’s no place like Brussels.
- Greetings from Brussels.
- Aren’t you hungry? I’m simply Flemished!
- Thank you Brussels for making me feel so alive.
- Brussels days and sunny rays.
- “La Brabançonne!” – Belgian National Anthem
- ‘If you love me, pass the syrup.’ – Unknown
- I choc up our success on this trip to how delicious Belgian food is.
- You can’t make me leave.
- Take me to the land of chocolate and waffles.
- I love you to Brussels and back.
- Meanwhile, in Brussels…
You Might Also Like: London Captions for Instagram
- I’ve become a chocoholic during this visit.
- Not at all disappointed by the lack of Brussels sprouts here.
- Take me back to Brussels.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by waffles in Brussels.
- Brb, catching a flight to Brussels.
- I left my heart in Brussels.
- Meet me in Brussels.
- Keep calm and love Brussels
- Waffles in Brussels are my therapy.
- The round waffle said to the burnt square waffle, “Don’t be such a square!”
You Might Also Like: Dublin Captions for Instagram
- Brussels, I love you a choco-lot.
- I’d rather be in Brussels.
- It’s an Brussels thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- What do you call children living in the capital city of Belgium? Brussels sprouts
- Summer nights & Brussels skies.
- In a Brussels state of mind.
- What did the waffle say to waffle iron? See you on the flip side.
- If lost, return to Brussels.
- Brussels is calling and I must go.
- Once upon a time in Brussels.
Brussels Quotes for Instagram
- “Belgium is such a beautiful place with so much history and charm.” – Andi Dorfman
- “Belgium is a country with a split personality.” – Nicholas Royle
- “He who does not wish for little things does not deserve big things.” – Belgian Proverb
- “I still cannot walk around anywhere in Belgium.” – Eddy Merckx
- “When I was a kid in my neighborhood, there was nobody that supported Belgium. It was impossible and unthinkable because there was nothing they could relate to.” – Vincent Kompany
- “I ask him what the Belgians are like. ‘The Walloons are like French people, but nice, and the Flemish are like Dutch people, but soft,’ he tells me. ‘It’s like all of the good bits about France and Holland with none of the attitude.’” – Andrew Fraser
- “Belgium is a country invented by the British to annoy the French.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “I like to say that while antimatter may seem strange, it is strange in the sense that Belgians are strange. They are not really strange; it is just that one rarely meets them.” – Lawrence M. Krauss
- “In Brussels, you are able to have a lot of appointments in a day. In Paris, you can have one, two, maybe three, but you spend all your time on the road, in the car, or in the suburbs. In Brussels, everything is easy. It’s not a very big city, and the people are very quiet and warm.” – Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
- “Belgium is known affectionately to the French as “the gateway to Germany” and just as affectionately to the Germans as ‘The gateway to France.’” – Tony Hendra
You Might Also Like: Paris Captions for Instagram
- “We cannot let Brussels put itself above the law.” – Viktor Orban
- “Film-makers in Belgium are seen as arts and crafts makers. It is a small country. There is not really a film industry there at all.” – Luc Dardenne
- “Belgium is a safe country.” – Charles Michel
- “You should eat waffle! You can’t be sad if you eat a waffle!” – Lauren Myracle
- “I know you’re Belgian, that’s where those waffles come from.” – Alan Sugar
- “Always really good audiences in Belgium.” – Johann Johannsson
- “Brussels is a gay little city that lies as bright within its girdle of woodland as any butterfly that rests upon the moss.” – Ouida
- “I’ve always liked Belgian waffles, but I must say, I didn’t think I would one day be having Belgian waffles in Belgium! I just sort of found myself there and there I was with a gigantic Belgian waffle in my hands, standing on a sidewalk in Belgium!” – C. JoyBell C
- “Belgium thinks that however great the peril which a country might have to undergo under the system which we seek to establish here, that country ought to do its duty.” – Henri La Fontaine
- “There’s water on Mars, and there’s life beyond Brussels.” – Matteo Salvini
- “Belgium is modernizing itself and it gives me joy.” – Albert II of Belgium
- “Maybe from the outside, Belgium looks complicated to understand, but from the inside, actually, every country is complicated.” – Vincent Kompany
- “We are proud of our ridiculousness. That’s what made our Surrealism. Proud and ashamed of everything at the same time. I think that’s my definition of Belgium.” – Stromae
- “The little white ewe lamb of Europe.” – Father Vincent
- “I’m half-Irish, half-Dutch, and I was born in Belgium. If I was a dog, I’d be in a hell of a mess!” – Audrey Hepburn
- “When you walk into a chocolate store, suddenly the most difficult decision you will ever have to make in your life is which chocolates to pick! It is pure torture! Especially when you are in Belgium surrounded by Belgian chocolates!” – C. JoyBell C
- “I also liked the Belgian brewers are notoriously rebellious and mock Americans’ obsession with categorizing beers by style; I saw them as arrogant expressionists ensnared with creation, not categorization.” – Lucy Burningham
- “You don’t think of Belgians, at least I don’t think of Belgians as being the kind of people who stir up strong passions in others. An expression you almost never hear is: ‘Those damn Belgians!’.” – Dave Berry
- “Before little Belgium was even dreamed of, great wars were taking place on its soil. And those early people were learning through much hardship and suffering to be brave and fearless and strong.” – Alice E Allen
- “Traveling through Belgium is like reading a history book of Europe, the pages of which contain the record of man’s struggle for freedom. Because it has so often been wounded, oppressed and bruised Belgium has placed against the background of her landscape the memories of her past: the belfries recalling her struggles; the churches, the spirit of her faith; the castles, the sentinels of her splendor.” – Dore Ogrizek
You Might Also Like: Rome Captions for Instagram
- “Waffles are just awesome bread.” – John Green
- Brussels officially has my heart.
- Brussels is beautiful in any Saison.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Brussels.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Brussels.
- If the question involves Brussels, the answer is yes.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Brussels.
- Brussels is always a good idea.
- There’s Brussels…. And then there’s everywhere else.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Brussels!
You Might Also Like: Amsterdam Captions for Instagram
- I say a little praline for you.
- Frankly my dear, I don’t give a Van Damme.
- That’s a bitterballen to swallow.
- It is so simple to make a waffle smile. You just butter him up!
- If it weren’t for half its population, Belgium would have an un-Flemished reputation.
- Belgium is very Sax-y.
- I know my mother is terrible at making waffles, but she is getting batter.
- Can you believe this Belvue?
- Waffles are just pancakes with abs.
- You keep Rubens me the wrong way.
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. He started backpacking in 2014 and has had the pleasure of exploring over 60 countries. Read more on the About page.