Look no further for the ultimate collection of Central Park captions for Instagram! You need awesome Central Park quotes for your Instagram photos and we will not fail to deliver.
Enjoying nature in the middle of the concrete jungle of NYC is a unique experience. We hope you took plenty of pictures from your time in the breathing lungs of the city. These Central Park Instagram Captions will help you perfectly describe the moment.
There’s something magical about being in a park and seeing the surrounding skyscrapers from the comfort of a bench. I personally loved going there in the early hours of the morning while it was quieter.
Let’s jump right in!
Central Park Captions for Instagram
- Finding peace in the concrete jungle.
- I’d really lake to live by Central Park.
- The lungs of NYC…
- Not everyone was born to run… some of us just sit in Central park to eat ice cream!
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating ice cream in Central Park.
- I want a little bit of Central Park.
- Wandering around Central Park is such a tree-t!
- How can you complain in a place like Central Park?
- I’m growing quite pond of Central Park.
- Meet me in Central Park.
- I love to sit back and people watch.
- POV: In Central Park.
- C e n t r a l P a r k
- Small girl, big world
Did you know that over 40 million people visit Central Park each year? It’s one of the top tourist attractions in the city. New York City, also known as “the Big Apple”, is full of incredible places to visit.
If you’re enjoying an awesome trip to the city why not make use of some of our New York Captions for Instagram? If you didn’t find what you’re looking for on this page there are many other applicable captions for you to choose from.
- The views from Central Park couldn’t be any NYCer.
- The best part of Central Park? It’s free.
- Central Park on a sunny day is my idea of heaven.
- Living that NYC life.
- Feeling alive in the heart of New York.
- Love you, Central Park. Mean it.
- I am the Central Park jogger.
- Now I understand why New Yorkers love this place so much.
- Being among the trees is where I belong.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of trees.
When you’re in Central Park, you should be able to see the Empire State Building. If you’ve taken some photos which include it in the background, you might benefit from these Empire State Building Captions for Instagram.
- The trees & me.
- A beautiful distraction.
- The city is not a concrete jungle. It is a human zoo.
- Central Park is waiting.
- The city that never sleeps… and Central Park is the perfect escape.
- Central Park is always a good idea.
- Escape with me to the lakes and the trees.
- Central Park, you’re tree-mendous.
- Central Park, the beating heart of the city.
- My heart burns for the city lights, but my soul lives for Central Park.
Next: Statue of Liberty Captions for Instagram
Central Park Quotes for Instagram
- “The most unusual and surrealistic place in New York City is Central Park.” – Christo
- “I may be a lifelong ‘downtowner,’ but Central Park really is the most amazing and the most beautiful part of New York City.” – Moby
- “Central Park is the grandiose symbol of the front yard each child in New York hasn’t got.” – Robert Benchley
- “I like to walk around Central Park and take in the vibe, have a picnic if the weather is good, and people watch.” – Samantha Barks
- “Anything is possible. This is New York.” – Carrie Bradshaw
- “I love Central Park. I feel like I am somewhere else.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- “I love New York on summer afternoons when everyone’s away.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
You Might Also Like: Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram
- “You can get the true essence of New Yorkers by just hanging out in Central Park.” – Andy Roddick
- “Joy comes from places you least expect it. It’s usually the simple things like watching my son play basketball or going through Central Park when the blossoms are blooming.” – Dave Gahan
- “New York is not a city – it’s a world.” – Iman
- “A great day in New York would be to wake up, get a cup of coffee, and head up to Central Park for a nice walk.” – Emmanuelle Chriqui
- “I love Central Park. I spend a lot of time in there. I try and get in there whenever I can.” – Lili Taylor
- Daydreaming in Central Park.
- I lake Central Park a lot.
- Somewhere over the rainbow, you will find Central Park.
- Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery.
- I think I’ll just Central Park myself over here for a while.
- I’m zoo excited to be visiting Central Park Zoo.
Next: Times Square Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.