We have created the ultimate list of the best cocktail captions for Instagram posts. Simply browse this article and choose your favorite!
Who doesn’t love drinking a delicious mixed drink with friends or a loved one? If you’ve taken some incredible photos then you need the best cocktail quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe the moment!
Looking for something witty to get a giggle from your followers? Look no further! There are also numerous funny cocktail puns scattered throughout this article. Why not choose one of them to add to your next photo.
Cocktail Captions for Instagram
- I have mixed drinks about feelings.
- Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point us to the nearest bar.
- Why limit happy to an hour?
- I always make time for cocktails.
- But first, cocktails.
- A party without cocktails is just a meeting.
- Happy hour vibes.
- Technically it’s not drinking alone if the bartender is there.
- Take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
- Cocktails are not the answer. Cocktails are the Question. Yes is the answer.
Next: Rooftop Bar Captions for Instagram
- Trust me, you can dance – Vodka
- I prefer my espresso in a martini.
- Want to make me yours? Offer me some cocktails.
- Girls just wanna have cocktails.
- Keep calm and make yourself a cocktail.
You Might Also Like:
- My doctor said I needed to drink more water, so I added ice to my whiskey.
- Make happy hour last all day.
- A banana has 105 calories, a vodka soda has 64. Choose wisely.
- It’s strange how eight glasses of water a day seems impossible. But eight cocktails doesn’t.
- Cocktails are the other Vitamin C.
- Hit me with your best shot.
- A cocktail a day keeps the worries away.
- You don’t need a recipe for your cocktail, just blend every spirit out there and the best cocktail is already ready.
- The best cocktails are the ones we drink with friends.
- Tonight’s forecast? 99% chance of cocktails.
- Long Live Happy Hour!
- I wish someone would look at me the same way I look at cocktails.
- Enjoy a taste of heaven.
- Behind every great night is a cocktail.
- The best kind of alcohol is…A lot.
Next: Beer Captions for Instagram
- Thank you from the bottom of my glass.
- It’s a cocktail o’clock.
- An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
- Choose happy…hour.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails.
- No working during drinking hours.
- Friday called, she’s on her way bringing cocktails!
- Step aside coffee. This is a job for cocktails.
- A drink a day keeps reality at bay.
- Darling, every hour is ‘happy hour’ when you are fabulous.
Next: Wine Captions for Instagram
- Save water, drink cocktails.
- Sip, sip hooray!
- Time flies when you are having a cocktail.
- Strong women need strong drinks.
- Political party? No. Cocktail party? Yes.
- I enjoy long romantic walks toward the bar.
- Cocktails are way cheaper than therapy.
- Friends don’t let friends go thirsty.
- Some call it self-confidence – I call it cocktails.
- There is nothing that a cocktail cannot solve.
Next: Tea Captions for Instagram
- Don’t even ask, just pour me a drink.
- Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.
- Hydrate responsibly.
- First drink, then let’s think about it.
- Drink happy thoughts.
- Eat, Sleep, Cocktail, Repeat.
- We don’t trust camels or anything that can go a week without a drink.
- I’m in need of liquid therapy.
- I got 99 problems and cocktails solve every one of them.
- Cocktail thoughts.
Next: Date Night Captions for Instagram
Cocktail Puns for Instagram
- Sip happens.
- Let the evening be gin.
- I NEED A HUGe cocktail.
- I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than everyone’s cup of tea.
- Born to rum.
- Hakuna ma’ vodka.
- Call me old-fashioned.
- Alcohol you later.
- Don’t cry over spilt milk… it could’ve been a cocktail.
- Drink responsibly – Don’t spill any.
- Pretty fly for a Mai Tai!
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in a bar.
- When life throws lemons, catch them and make a cocktail.
- Do cocktails count towards my eight glasses of water a day?
You Might Also Like:
Florida Captions for Instagram
- Yes, way rose.
- Knock knock, it’s cocktail o’clock!
- My favorite book: “Tequila Mockingbird”
- Yes, size matters! No one wants a small cocktail!
- Let’s drink about it.
Cocktail Quotes for Instagram
- “If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain…” – Rupert Holmes, Escape
- “No amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well-made cocktail.” — David Sedaris
- “There cannot be good living where there is no good drinking.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Here’s to alcohol, the rose-colored glasses of life.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” – Frank Sinatra
- “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” ― Amy Neftzger
- “Work is the curse of the drinking class.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If life gives you lemons, make lemonade…and find someone whose life gave them vodka.” – Ron White
- “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” — Rihanna, “Cheers (Drink to That)
- “Hear no evil, speak no evil, and you won’t be invited to cocktail parties.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Why limit happy to an hour?” – W.C Fields
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” — Frank Sinatra
- “There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.” — Chelsea Handler
- “I like to have a martini, two at the very most. After three I’m under the table, after four I’m under my host” – Dorothy Parker
- “She has a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair.” – Kate Spade
- “Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth.” – Steve Allen
- “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave it up. Reading, that is.” – Henny Youngman
- “It is true that whiskey improves with age. The old I get, the more I like it.” – Ronnie Corbett
- Cocktails are always a good idea.
- Happy hour?
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.