Have you been on an incredible night out recently? You will love this awesome collection of country concert captions for Instagram! Simply browse this article and choose your favorite. Who doesn’t love an evening of acoustic guitars and stomping feet?
If you’ve taken some incredible photos then look no further. We’ve collected the definitive list of concert quotes for Instagram photos in this blog post.
Whether you’ve been to a festival with enormous speakers or a local open mic event, we have so many music quotes for Instagram to choose from.
Concert Captions for Instagram
- I’m going to lose my voice tonight.
- Concerts are my escape.
- Put your hands up in the air.
- Everyone has their thing, concerts are my thing.
- Take me back.
- So many concerts, not enough money.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to another concert!
- Crazy nights make the best memories.
- Keep calm and sing with the crowd.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
You Might Also Like: Photo Dump Captions for Instagram
- Let’s go where the music is too loud.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy concert tickets and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Shortest horror story ever: ‘sold out!’
- I can be myself here.
- Where the dreamers go.
- Music connects people.
- Why does music sound better late at night?
- The lights, the sound, some crazy people I have found.
- But first, let me attend a concert.
- Remember this moment.
Next: 21st Birthday Captions for Instagram
- The worries are gone, lost myself in the song.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just at a concert.
- Dancing like nobody’s there.
- Concerts set me free.
- Live Music is the strongest form of magic.
- It’s showtime.
- Stage sight & an unforgettable night.
- “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- I feel invincible when I’m at a concert.
- We drift deeper into the sound.
You Might Also Like: Positive Vibes Captions for Instagram
- Good music, good friends, good vibes.
- Funny how a melody sounds like a memory.
- We lose ourselves in the arms of this crowd.
- Concerts make life better.
- This is where I feel most alive.
- “We Will Rock You.” – Queen, We Will Rock You
- Finally getting to see the artist who changed your life.
- There aren’t really words to describe how insane it feels to be this close to your favorite artist.
- Making music memories.
- This is my music family.
You Might Also Like: Wine Captions for Instagram
- Missy Elliott was right. Music makes you lose control.
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
- Turn it up.
- Dancing into the weekend like…
- If the question involves a concert, the answer is yes.
- Life is made of moments like these.
- A once-in-a-lifetime concert experience.
- “Music shouldn’t be just a tune, it should be a touch.” – Amit Kalantri
- Life is better under the lights.
- “When the lights go up I want to watch the way you take the stage by storm.” – All Time Low, Dear Maria, Count Me In
Next: Attitude Captions for Instagram
- Life is short. Buy the tickets.
- It’s more than just music.
- You can’t download a live musical experience.
- Music makes me high.
- It’s not just a concert, it’s an experience.
- [Artist] officially has my heart.
- “So I put my hands up, they’re playin’ my song, the butterflies fly away.” – Miley Cyrus, Party in the U.S.A.
- Concert on, world off.
- Music says what’s in your heart when you can’t find the words.
- “It’s living in all of us, and it’s brought us here because you are the music in me.” – Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens, You Are the Music in Me
Next: Cocktail Captions for Instagram
- Music is not to hear, it is to feel.
- People don’t understand how much concert tickets mean to me.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to this concert.
- “‘Cause we don’t need permission to dance.” – BTS, Permission to Dance
- We’re here because of the music.
- Get ready to dance.
- “To Neverland. I’ll probably never land.” – J. Cole
- Concerts are always a good idea.
- You have never seen me truly happy unless you have gone to a concert with me.
You Might Also Like: New York Captions for Instagram
- I don’t want this night to ever end.
- “Let the world fade away.” – Carrie Underwood
- I just wanna party all night in the neon lights.
- It’s more than just a concert, I feel alive, and I feel at home.
- Go where the good vibes are.
- Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t go to enough concerts.
- It’s a concert thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- Putting my hands in the air is my favorite workout.
- “It’s not a concert you are seeing, it’s a fashion show.” – Freddie Mercury
- Feeling the bass pounding in your chest.
Next: Wine Captions for Instagram
Concert Quotes for Instagram
- “I got a feeling. That tonight’s gonna be a good night.” – Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feeling
- “That’s what memories are made of.” – Luke Combs
- “Because you know I’m all about that bass.’ – Meghan Trainor, All About That Bass
- “This place about to blow–oh-oh-oh.” – Kesha, Blow
- This is the part when I break free. – Ariana Grande, Break Free
- “We know how to turn it inside out and get a little bit rowdy.” – Neck Deep, “Can’t Kick Up the Roots”
- “I throw my hands up in the air sometimes. Saying, “Ayo, gotta let go”. I wanna celebrate and live my life.” – Taio Cruz, Dynamite
- “Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Listen up everyone! We have been just informed. That there’s an unknown virus that’s attacking all clubs. Symptoms have been said to be. Heavy breathing, wild dancing, coughing.” – Missy Elliott, Bomb Intro / Pass That Dutch
- “I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, this is gonna be a good night.” – Liam Gallagher
You Might Also Like: Date Night Captions for Instagram
- “Please don’t stop the music.” – Rihanna, Don’t Stop the Music
- “So stop pretending you’re shy, just come on and dance, dance, dance, dance, oh.” – Jonas Brothers, “Only Human”
- “Music is the fastest motivator in the world.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Music doesn’t get in. Music is already in. Music simply uncovers what is there, makes you feel emotions that you didn’t necessarily know you had inside you, and runs around waking them all up. A rebirth of sorts.” – Matt Haig
- “Can you hear the bass boom? I’m ready. Life is sweet as honey.” – BTS, Dynamite
- “I’ma need to see your f****in’ hands at the concert.” – Jay-Z, Monster
- “Music make you lose control.” – Missy Elliot, Lose Control
- “The gig ends and my friends appear out of the glue.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
- “It’s only rock n’roll, but I like it.” – Rolling Stones
- “I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.” – Sandi Thom, I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker