Enjoy this awesome collection of dessert captions for Instagram posts. Do you have a sweet tooth? We do too! Everybody loves a delicious pudding after a meal. Use these awesome quotes about sweet treats to tell the world about the scrumptious food you’ve just consumed!
Have you taken an incredible photo of a tasty pudding? Look no further! Feel free to browse our list of funny dessert quotes for Instagram and choose the one which best describes the moment!
For the witty among you, there’s also a selection of incredible dessert puns which you can find lower down in the article.
Dessert Captions for Instagram
- Always save room for dessert.
- You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not dessert.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy dessert and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
- Mint to be.
- My sweet tooth is tingling.
- You can’t be sad when you’re eating dessert.
- If the saying “we are what we eat” is true, then I must be impressively sweet.
- Party without dessert is just a meeting.
- Stressed read backward is desserts.
Next: Date Night Captions for Instagram
- There is nothing dessert can’t solve.
- I don’t care what the problem is. Dessert is the answer.
- I’m not a vegetarian! I’m a dessertarian!
- Life’s short. Eat dessert first.
- Don’t go breaking promises; break pie crusts instead.
You Might Also Like:
Ice Cream Captions for Instagram
- I don’t share blame. I don’t share credit. And I don’t share desserts.
- Living the sweet life.
- It’s dessert o’clock!
- Dessert never asks me dumb questions. Dessert understands.
- No need for an occasion to eat cake.
- I’d go glazy without you.
- Dessert is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
- A fit and fab body sounds nice, but not as much as dessert!
- Dare to be a doughnut in a world of plain bagels.
- Are you feeling downie? Then eat a brownie!
- Every cookie is a sugar cookie. A cookie without sugar is a cracker.
- Dough-nut worry, be happy.
- Find someone who looks at you the way I look at my dessert.
- Childhood is waiting to be an adult so you can eat dessert first, only to get there and then never doing it.
- I was led to believe there would be dessert…
- Sweet dreams are made of this.
- I don’t attend any event without dessert.
- If I could marry dessert, I would.
- Dessert is calling me and I must go.
- What’s my superpower? I can make sweets disappear in a flash!
- Life without dessert is no life at all.
- Anything is good if it’s covered with sugar.
- Dessert is a necessity of life.
- A few more calories won’t hurt.
- I don’t sugar coat. I’m not Willy Wonka.
Next: Chocolate Captions for Instagram
Funny Dessert Quotes for Instagram
- “Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter.” — Carla Yerovi
- “I’m on a sugar crash.” — ElyOtto, “SugarCrash!”
- “Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Everything that’s wonderful is sure to come your way.” — Lesley Gore, “Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows”
- “Dessert is like a feel-good song, and the best ones make you dance.” — Chef Edward Lee
- “No matter how much I eat, there is always room for dessert. Dessert doesn’t go to the stomach. Dessert goes to the heart.”
- “Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.” – Dorothy Day
- “Everybody’s got their poison, and mine is sugar.” — Derrick Rose
- “I want candy.” — The Strangeloves
- My life motto: “Always leave space for dessert!”
- “Sugar brings happiness. Eating it once or twice a week in a dessert, that’s what life is about. There is nothing wrong with it.” – Adriano Zumbo
- “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” — Jo Brand
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “My boy lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up. You are as sweet as candy.” — Millie Small, “My Boy Lollipop”
- “Sugar, how you get so fly?” — Baby Bash, “Suga Suga”
- “Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal since it will be the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table.” – William Powell
You Might Also Like:
Cupcake Captions for Instagram
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” — Julia Child
- Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two.
- “I don’t think any day is worth living without thinking about what you’re going to eat next at all times.” — Nora Ephron
- “All I wanted was dessert for every meal of the day.” – Christina Tosi
- “Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and ‘dessert’ you.” — Rick Astley, “Never Gonna Give You Up”
- “A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.” — Mary Poppins
- Desserts are the most crucial parts of any meal.
- Happiness is knowing there is dessert in the fridge.
- Consider my mood lifted.
- I don’t trust people who don’t eat dessert.
- Fitness, you say? More like fit this cake in my mouth!
- Licking the bowl and leaving no trace!
- Life is better with dessert.
- Sweet as a kiss.
- Sorry, I’m busy eating dessert.
Next: Food Captions for Instagram
- You are what you eat, so eat dessert.
- Be a rainbow flavor in a sea of vanilla ice cream.
- No sugar needed. I believe I’m sweet enough.
- Keep calm and eat dessert.
- Life is full of uncertainties, so eat dessert first.
- What’s up, sugar?
- But first, dessert.
- Did someone say dessert?
- I am pro sugar-coating everything!
- You’re a total Sweet-tart.
Next: Beer Captions for Instagram
- Muffin compares to you.
- Don’t dessert me.
- Cake it easy.
- Doughnut worry anymore.
- I tira-miss-u already.
- I only have pies for you.
- Thanks for pudding up with me.
- Don’t be afraid to take whisks.
- I’m a cake-aholic!
- I am your biggest flan.
- What the fudge?!
- Laugh s’more, worry less.
- Ah, my butter half!
- Bake the world a better place.
- Life is what you bake it.
- May the pies be ever in your flavor.
- Jello from the other side.
- You dessert the best!
- Here to bake your day.
- You are flan-tastic.
You Might Also Like: Pasta Captions for Instagram or Cocktail Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.