Welcome to the definitive list of the best Eiffel Tower Captions for Instagram photos. When in Paris, visiting the Eiffel Tower is a must. Feel free to choose one of these Eiffel Tower Quotes for Instagram!
Paris is full of famous sights but this historic landmark must be the most recognizable. Did you climb up all of the steps and see Paris from above or did you see the tower sparkling at night? If you’ve taken some awesome photographs, you need the perfect text to describe the moment.
That’s why we created this article, to present you with the perfect set of Eiffel Tower Instagram Captions to choose from. Simply scroll down the list and select your favorite!
Eiffel Tower Captions for Instagram
- Eiffel head over heels for you.
- This view will never get old.
- 674 steps afterward and I am still happy!
- Holy crêpe, it’s the Eiffel Tower.
- There’s something so magical about the Eiffel Tower.
- You’ve not been to Paris if you didn’t see the Eiffel Tower.
- Eiffel in love with this tower at first sight.
- Greedy for love and macarons.
- I know exactly where my heart is: Paris.
- Call it a cliché but you can’t go to Paris and not climb the Eiffel Tower.
- Paris throwback.
- What’s Paris without the Eiffel Tower?
- Coup de foudre (which is French and translates to “love at first sight”)
If you’re enjoying a magical time in Paris then you may have taken photos of other attractions such as The Louvre Museum. Go ahead and check out our Paris Captions for Instagram if you need more inspiration than what’s provided in this post!
- When in Paris…
- I should probably move here, right?
- Bonjour, Paris!
- It feels like I am on top of the world.
- Catching feelings for this beautiful place.
- Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower? Check.
- My name’s not Emily, but catch me in Paris.
- Paris is a real dream.
- PARadISe found.
- I’m not the same since seeing the Eiffel Tower shine at night.
Don’t forget to use popular hashtags such as #eiffeltower and #eiffeltoweratnight to increase engagement on your post. Having visited a few times myself I can certainly say that seeing the Eiffel Tower at night is a sight to behold. It’s unsurprising that it’s one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world. If you’re visiting with a loved one then you might find the perfect caption in our Love Captions for Instagram
Check Out: Louvre Captions for Instagram
- Can you spot the tourists in this picture?
- In case you were wondering, I’m peaking right now.
- How can you complain in a place like Paris?
- In Paris, Eiffel in love.
- Je t’aime, Eiffel Tower!
- Greetings from the prettiest tower on the planet.
- Strong like steel but elegant like lace.
- Here for the views and croissants.
- Life is short, go to Paris!
- All you need is a pretty tower and a passport.
- I think Eiffel into Paris-dise.
You Might Also Like: Travel Captions for Instagram
Eiffel Tower Quotes for Instagram
- “I ought to be jealous of the tower. She is more famous than I am.” – Gustave Eiffel
- “The Eiffel Tower was once thought impossible to build.” – Hector Jesus Arencibia
- “I like The Eiffel Tower because it looks like steel and lace.” – Natalie Lloyd
- “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Breathe Paris in. It nourishes the soul.” – Victor Hugo
- “The Eiffel Tower is the Empire State Building after taxes.” – Unknown
- “The Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower. They’re monumental. They’re straight out of Page 52 in your school history book.” – Billy Crystal
- “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.” – Gossip Girl
You Might Also Like: Couple Captions for Instagram
- “Paris is not a city; it’s a world.” – King Francis I
- “Paris seems like a big city, but it’s really just a small town.” – Camille, Emily in Paris
- “I don’t like being up high. It took me three days to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower.” – Ray Bradbury
- “We’ll always have Paris.” – Humphrey Bogart
- Eiffel Tower at night is pure magic.
- Meet me at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.
- *Your name* in Paris.
- I hope our paths will croissant again.
- Peaking at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating a crêpe by the Eiffel Tower.
Next: Venice Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.