Enjoy this incredible list of the best Griffith Observatory Captions for Instagram photos. We’ve collated an amazing list of Griffith Observatory Quotes for Instagram for you to choose from.
Are you looking for stars in Los Angeles? This beautiful observatory is loved by many for its live planetarium shows and interactive exhibits. Finding the right words to express the magic of this place isn’t easy but with this carefully curated list, you will find the perfect text to share with your followers.
Simply scroll through these Griffith Observatory Instagram Captions and choose your favorite!
Griffith Observatory Captions for Instagram
- If lost, return to the Griffith Observatory.
- Tonight was out of this world.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to the Griffith Observatory!
- The view from Griffith Observatory is incredible. I never get tired of it.
- Wishlist: watch the stars with you.
- The sky’s got more stars than Hollywood.
- If the question involves the Griffith Observatory, the answer is yes.
- I’m over the moon for you.
- How can you complain in a place like the Griffith Observatory?
- Griffith Observatory, I’m yours!
You Might Also Like: Los Angeles Captions for Instagram
- Gateway to the cosmos.
- Do you think the stars are jealous of how much I sparkle?
- Never stop looking up.
- Sorry for how I acted when I wasn’t at the Griffith Observatory.
- The best place to see the city of stars.
- Griffith Observatory is lit.
- Feeling so starstruck.
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
- What a bright idea this was.
- Meanwhile, in the Griffith Observatory…
Next: California Captions for Instagram
- I just need a little space.
- Griffith Observatory nights & starry skies.
- You and I were written in the stars.
- Sending this selfie to NASA, because we’re a couple of stars.
- When in Cali.
- I’m a certified stargazer.
- Just here to get my star.
- Life is truly made of small moments like this.
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Griffith Observatory.
- The Griffith Observatory is my happy place.
- Add the Griffith Observatory to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it.
You Might Also Like: Malibu Captions for Instagram
Griffith Observatory Quotes for Instagram
- “City of stars, are you shining just for me?” – La La Land, ‘City of Stars’
- “The second star to the right, and straight on till morning.” – Peter Pan
- “Breathing dreams like air.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Stars don’t disappear. They keep blazing even when the night is over.” – Kygo, ‘Stargazing’
- “When it’s dark, look for stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.” – Ed Sheeran, ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- “There’s the Hollywood sign; there’s Griffith Observatory; there’s the great, amazing Los Angeles Basin. It’s 465 square miles of insanity and the best food on the planet.” – Robert Crais
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.” – Coldplay, ‘Yellow’
- “We’ll be counting stars.” – OneRepublic, ‘Counting Stars’
- “I love views that make me realize most of my problems aren’t that big of a deal.” – Anthony Gucciardi
- “And we were dancing… like we’re made of starlight.” – Taylor Swift, ‘Starlight’
- “Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.” – Emily Mortimer
- Griffith Observatory sights & unforgettable nights.
- My favorite place to be is beneath the stars.
- Sa-turn down for what?
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just at the Griffith Observatory.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of stars.
- Catch me under the stars.
- It’s easy to feel small when you’re surrounded by something as big as the universe.
Next: Sky Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.