We hope you enjoy this awesome collection of inspirational gym captions for Instagram posts. Do you have a love for exercise? So do we! There are so many health benefits that can be attributed to living an active lifestyle.
This article contains fitness captions for Instagram to suit whatever sporting activity is your favorite. You could be a marathon runner or a weightlifting enthusiast. This article has something for everyone!
Feel free to browse our workout quotes for Instagram and choose the one which perfectly captures the moment. We’ve tried to collate a diverse selection to suit everyone’s needs.
You might have taken a gym selfie or a photo of your crew following an intensive session. This is the definitive list of the most incredible workout captions for your photos. Let’s jump right in!
Gym Captions for Instagram
- No excuses.
- You are so much stronger than you think.
- Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.
- I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body.
- If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
- They say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy a gym membership. And that’s basically the same thing.
- Exercise not only changes your body. It changes your mind, attitude & mood.
- When my body shouts ‘STOP’, my mind screams ‘NEVER’.
- What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- The gym is my happy place.
- Push yourself. Because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Going to the gym is my therapy.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- Training to outrun the cops.
- Train insane or remain the same.
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
- Lifting weights and getting dates.
- The best exercise is the one you actually do.
- Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be strong.
- My warmup is your workout.
- Improve your body because you love it, not because you hate it.
- Eat. Gym. Repeat.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Breathe in, breathe out.
- Six pack in progress…
- The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
- Does running late count as cardio?
- Stop stopping yourself.
- Sore today, stronger tomorrow.
- I got 99 problems but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
- Getting into gym clothes is half the battle.
- Don’t stop now.
- Good workouts make for good moods.
- There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.
- Do I have abs yet?
- Sweat is the best highlighter.
- Set a fitness goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
- Failure is temporary. Success is permanent.
- I’ll never break up with the gym. We just seem to workout.
- Good things come to those who sweat.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat.
- Don’t forget… healthy looks different on every body.
- Got to hustle for that muscle.
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
- It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm-up.
- Be your own competition.
- Be motivated by what you can do, not defeated by what you can’t.
- Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
Next: Tennis Captions for Instagram
- It’s not a race – it’s a journey.
- I’ll meet you at the bar…bell.
- A little progress each day adds up to big results.
- I’m doing this for me.
- I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
- Lift heavy and run fast.
- Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercises do.
- It’s never too early or too late to work on a better you.
- I am strong.
- You don’t have to go fast. You just have to go.
Next: Running Captions for Instagram
- Strength grows in the moment when you think you can’t go on… but you keep going anyway.
- Exercise in the morning, before your brain figures out what you’re doing.
- I’m not sweating, I’m sparkling.
- Don’t tell anyone your plans. Instead, show them your results.
- Progress, not perfection.
- Dear fat, prepare to die! XO, me.
- Keep your squats low, and your standards high.
- Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
- Spend less time on the phone and more time on lifting.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
You Might Also Like
- Basketball Captions for Instagram
- Surfing Captions for Instagram
- Snowboarding Captions for Instagram
- Skiing Captions for Instagram
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
- Goal weight: Sexy, Strong, and Savage.
- Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone… make sure you’re saying the right things.
- Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats.
- You don’t have to be extreme; just consistent.
- Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- The Gym is my playground.
- Harder, better, faster, stronger.
- If you have time for Social Media, you have time for exercise.
Next: Baseball Captions for Instagram
Workout Captions for Instagram
- Rise & Grind.
- The gym doesn’t ask silly questions, the gym understands.
- Workouts are my happy hour.
- Eat clean, train dirty.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the gym.
- Just do it.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- A 1-hour workout is 4% of your day.
- What kind of wine goes with squats?
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- No pain, no gain.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Your comfort zone is your enemy.
- Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort!
- The best project you will ever work on is you.
- Change your body by changing your thoughts.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
- Go for it.
- Don’t give up, greatness takes time.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
Next: Football Captions for Instagram
- Get fit or go home.
- Winners train. Losers complain.
- Of course it’s heavy. That’s why they call it weight.
- There are some things that just are not meant to be changed, your body is not one of them.
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
- Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
- Good is not enough if better is possible.
- The gym is my office.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
Next: Soccer Captions for Instagram
- Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
- Well, it’s not going to lift itself.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom – Jack Lalanne.
- Sweat is pretty.
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection – Mark Twain.
- With great size comes great responsibility.
- When you feel like dying, do 10 more.
- There are no shortcuts – everything is reps, reps, reps.
- No curls, no gurls.
- If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it.
Next: Golf Captions for Instagram
- First, you write down your workout. Then, you do it.
- Today be the boss girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
- Find your fire and let it burn bright.
- A gym is a place where fat is burned and pride is earned.
- I don’t believe in luck, I believe in hard work.
Next: Hockey Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.