Enjoy this incredible list of the best Lisbon captions for Instagram photos. We’ve collated an amazing list of Lisbon quotes for Instagram for you to choose from.
Lisbon is known for its delicious seafood, stunning beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
Browse this selection of hilarious Lisbon puns and choose your favorite from the list. It’s time to make memories that last a lifetime.
Lisbon Captions for Instagram
- Lisbon is tram-endous.
- Might just stay in Lisbon indefinitely.
- Can we talk about how beautiful Lisbon is?
- Off to Lisbon I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Portugal is picture-perfect.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Lisbon.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Lisbon.
- I need to visit Portugal Piri-odically.
- Peace, love, and exploring Portugal.
- It’s a Lisbon thing, you wouldn’t understand.
You Might Also Like: Porto Captions for Instagram
- Un-tile next time Lisbon.
- Meet me at Miradouro de Santa Catarina.
- Tired feet, warm hearts.
- I love you more than pastel de Natas.
- Made it to Lisbon.
- And the award for the best Old Town goes to…Lisbon!
- Portuguese wine doesn’t have to costa lot to be high quality.
- Portuguese food is just soup-er!
- There’s no time to be bored in Lisbon.
- BRB, living in a postcard.
You Might Also Like: Madrid Captions for Instagram
- In love with Lisbon.
- Lisbon, I’m yours!
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’. So I came to Lisbon.
- Making memories in Lisbon.
- On a date with Lisbon.
- Daydreaming in Lisbon.
- I will love you un-tile forever!
- Lisbon to me!
- Not leaving anything behind in Lisbon but my heart.
- On the search for the best pastel de nata in Lisbon.
- Trams and Tiles.
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
- Taking life one pastel de nata at a time.
- I think Lisbon looks pretty good on me.
- Lisbon officially has my heart.
- I’d rather be in Lisbon.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating Pastel de Natas in Lisbon.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of pastel de Natas.
- Left my heart in Lisbon, better go back and get it.
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and Lisbon.
You Might Also Like: Surfing Captions for Instagram
- You had me at Bom Dia.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Lisbon.
- If you can’t go to heaven, Lisbon is the next best thing.
- Lisbon is my happy place.
- Keep calm and go to Lisbon.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Lisbon and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- How can you complain in a place like Lisbon?
- Life is short, go to Lisbon!
- From now on sweet dreams are made of trams, pastel de Natas, and sightseeing in Lisbon.
- Meanwhile, in Lisbon…
- There’s no such thing as a place better than Portugal.
Lisbon Quotes for Instagram
- “The Lisbon hub is important to Portugal, the country. That’s not going to go away. It needs to be there.” – David Neeleman
- “By day Lisbon has a naive theatrical quality that enchants and captivates, but by night it is a fairy-tale city, descending over lighted terraces to the sea, like a woman in festive garments going down to meet her dark lover.” – Erich Maria Remarque
- “Any Portuguese town looks like bride’s finery – something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.” – Mary Mccarthy
- “My father is Portuguese, and in Portugal, it is traditional to take your mother’s maiden name as a middle name. My mum is called Tough.” – Lucy Bronze
- “If there is one portion of Europe which was made by the sea more than another, Portugal is that slice, that portion, that belt. Portugal was made by the Atlantic.” – Hilaire Belloc
- “As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal.” – Jose Mourinho
- “Wet or fine, the air of Portugal has a neutral happiness in it, and the people of the country should be as happy and prosperous as any people in the world” – HG Wells
- “I bought some land in Portugal, on the highest hill in Guimaraes, because I pictured that I wanted to build my house there. I said, ‘What a perfect place this would be,’ but I forgot to ask the council if I could build a house there. When I did, they said, ‘No!’” – Nuno Espirito Santo
- “A long time ago I lived in Lisbon,’ she said, in softly slurred Portuguese that made the name of the city Leesh-boa. ‘But before that, meus neto, my tribe was in the mountains where there are only old things, like the trees and the rocks and the streams. There are truths to be learned from the old things -‘ She hesitated, and her brown, shrunken claw closed over Pete’s hand. ‘Do you know the truth, Pedrinho?” – Henry Kuttner
- “But Portugal has a peaceful feel about it. I sit on the terrace overlooking the vineyard there and I feel cut off from the world. You need that sort of thing.” – Cliff Richard
You Might Also Like: Milan Captions for Instagram
- “Lisbon, to me, is the Lisbon of Pessoa.” – Kamand Kojouri
- “In Portugal, seeing a black cat is a bad sign; it’s bad luck. But they tell me if it crosses from left to right, it’s good luck. But I don’t like black cats!” – Nuno Espirito Santo
- I grew up in Portugal, and people there party ’til 7 or 8 in the morning there.” – Sara Sampaio
- Add Lisbon to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it
- Dear Lisbon, I think about you all the time.
- Do more things that make your passport proud.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Lisbon.
- Summer nights & Lisbon skies.
- I love you to Lisbon and back.
- My heart’s GPS location is fixed here.
- “Oh salty sea, how much of your salt is tears from Portugal?” – Fernando Pessoa
- Hamming it up in Portugal!
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of walking.
- If the question involves Lisbon, the answer is yes.
- Lisbon days and sunny rays.
- Love, laughter, and Lisbon.
- I can finally tick Lisbon off my bucket list.
- Take me to Lisbon.
- Lisbon Voyage!
- From Lisbon with love.
- “Portugal has amazing seafood with all the eyeballs staring back at you.” – Annie Wersching
- Some places just feel like home. Lisbon is one of them.
- Lisbon is always a good idea.
- There’s Lisbon…. And then there’s everywhere else.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Lisbon!
- I left my heart in Lisbon.
- Meet me in Lisbon.
- Keep calm and love Lisbon.
- If lost, return to Lisbon.
- Lisbon is calling and I must go.
You Might Also Like: Prague Captions for Instagram
- Nata thing left to eat on my plate!
- I just need someone to Lisbon to me.
- I hate to Praia, but I need that hot goss.
- For you, I’d walk a thousand tiles.
- I’ll bacalhau it.
- Cozido, ergo sum.
- Did you know they don’t have any ducks in Portugal? Only Portu-geese.
- You are sweeter than a pastel de nata.
- Un-tile we meet again.
- Arroz by any other name would smell as sweet.
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. He started backpacking in 2014 and has had the pleasure of exploring over 60 countries. Read more on the About page.