We hope you enjoy this brilliant selection of the best lunch captions for Instagram posts! If you’ve taken some incredible photos then look no further. Perfectly describe the moment with one of these lunch with friends quotes for Instagram photos!
Sometimes it’s the perfect day for a lunch date with your besties. Delicious food, good company, what more could you want from life!
If you’re feeling witty, don’t worry! There is an entire section dedicated to the funniest lunch puns for you to choose from.
Lunch Captions for Instagram
- Just munchin’ and lunchin’.
- Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what’s for lunch.
- There is always time for lunch.
- I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Lunch more, worry less.
- Stole a pizza my heart.
- Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
- Good food. Good mood.
- Weekend lunch cures the workweek blues.
- Lunch now, nap later.
- You can’t lunch with us.
- Sorry, couldn’t hear you, thinking about lunch.
- Life happens. lunch helps.
- Putting on my stretchy pants for lunch.
- Lunch hour is the best hour of the day.
- Exercise? I thought you said extra fries.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- Buy me lunch and I’ll move mountains for you.
- It’s lunch o’ clock somewhere.
- Nothing brings people together like good food.
You Might Also Like: Food Captions for Instagram
- Key to my heart: make me lunch.
- I’m not like other girls. I know what I want for dinner. I’ve been thinking about it since breakfast.
- I just don’t want to look back and think, ‘I could’ve eaten that.’
- I believe in stopping work and eating lunch.
- Ask me on a lunch date.
- If my plate is full, I’m happy.
- Lunchtime, my favorite time of the day.
- Love is in the air. It smells like lunch.
- A well balanced meal is a full plate in both hands.
- First, we eat lunch. Then, we change the world.
You Might Also Like: Pasta Captions for Instagram
- Lunch bunch.
- I make lunch disappear. What’s your superpower?
- I wanna make you part of my meal plan.
- Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- A lunch a day keeps the worries away.
- You can’t just eat good food. You’ve got to talk about it, too.
- Nothing changes my mood like a lunch break.
- Good friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- Happiness sounds like “lunch” to me.
- Ways to my heart: 1) Buy me lunch 2) Make me lunch 3) Be lunch.
Lunch With Friends Quotes for Instagram
- “The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.” – John Walters
- “I wish the meeting had been as good as the lunch.” – Warren Christopher
- “Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.” – Delia Smith
- “If you can’t be happy at the prospect of lunch, you are unlikely to be happy about anything” – Robert Johnson
- “There will always be ladies who have lunch. Always. And apparently, they live a long time.” – Elaine Stritch
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words, but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?'” — A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- “Food is not just eating energy. It’s an experience.” – Guy Fieri
- “There’s no such thing as a free lunch.” – Milton Friedman
- “Old habits eat good intentions for lunch. Change your habits so you can change your outcomes.” – Darren Hardy
- “A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will’s freedom after it.” – Aldous Huxley
- “If you’re given champagne at lunch, there’s a catch somewhere.” – Richard Lyons
- “You can’t just eat good food. You’ve got to talk about it, too.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “Energy is food. Most people on earth feed on each other’s energy, all of the time, seven days a week. The more energy you have, the more interested parties there will be in having lunch.” – Frederick Lenz
- “People who say they’re too busy to have lunch have a false impression of their own importance.” – John Howard
- “Mmmm! Lunch and no cleanup! Can life get better? I submit that it can not!” – Brian Regan
- Why don’t you make your lunchtime me time?
- I’m into fitness. Fitten this whole lunch into my mouth.
- Off to lunch, be back never.
- When your tummy chooses lunchtime.
- Just lunchin.
You Might Also Like: Cocktail Captions for Instagram
- “Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.” – Dorothy Day
- Lunchtime is coworker bonding time!
- Keep calm and take lunch breaks!
- Sorry, I’m in a relationship. With food.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
- The only thing better than lunch is lunch with friends.
- Let’s do lunch.
- With kindred spirits, the bond of a lifetime can happen at lunchtime.
- The best weekends begin with lunch.
- Lunch… Are you my soulmate?!
You Might Also Like: Dessert Captions for Instagram
- “A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch.” – Mark Twain
- All you need is love, but sometimes a lunch break works wonders.
- I’d rather be lunching.
- I believe in lunch.
- Enjoy the little things, like lunch dates and free bread.
- Out for lunch. If not back by five, out for dinner as well.
- Keep calm and eat lunch.
- Besties who lunch.
- You had me at lunch.
- I knew it was gonna be a good day when you said, ‘Let’s do lunch.’
- “We must have courage, faith, and lunch together sometime soon.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- Today is a good day to have a great lunch!
- Out of office.
- Lunch is my therapy.
- If I share my lunch with you, it’s a big deal.
- Count the memories, not the calories.
- Lunch is better eaten with family.
- Have no fear, the lunch lady is here.
- My thoughts are consumed with important things, like lunch.
You Might Also Like: Date Night Captions for Instagram
Lunch Puns for Instagram
- Let’s taco ’bout it over lunch.
- Always great to ketchup with this one.
- Hugs and quiches.
- Think of all the pasta-billities.
- Carbe diem.
- I followed my heart and it led me to lunch.
- Of course size matters, no one wants a small plate of lunch.
- Lunch dates are kind of a big dill for me.
- My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch – lunch.
- You’re the burger to my fries.
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. He started backpacking in 2014 and has had the pleasure of exploring over 60 countries. Read more on the About page.