Enjoy this collection of incredible Machu Picchu Captions for Instagram. What scenery! This article is full of all the Machu Picchu Quotes you need to perfectly describe the moments you’ve captured!
This city in the Peruvian mountains is a remain of the Incan empire and is visited by thousands each year, so hopefully, you’ve had an enjoyable trip! Machu Picchu is one of the Seven World Wonders. It gives insight into the history of the Inca civilization but is especially remarkable for its breathtaking view. Make sure to capture these adventures with loads of pictures. Maybe you just need the perfect text to accompany them?
This selection of awesome Machu Picchu Instagram Captions is the perfect way to share your experience with your followers. Simply scroll through this list and choose your favorite!
Machu Picchu Captions for Instagram
- This view doesn’t compare to any of the pictures.
- 1/7 Wonders of the World completed!
- Machu Picchu is all the range.
- The view, the alpacas, everything is just perfect!
- To travel is to live.
- This view has really peaked my interest.
- There’s Machu Picchu…And then there’s everywhere else.
- Did you hear about the woman who moved to Peru? She’s such a llama queen.
- Daydreaming in Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu is taking my breath away!
You Might Also Like: Christ the Redeemer Captions for Instagram
- Going to Machu Picchu? Alpaca my bags.
- Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery.
- The higher you climb, the better the view.
- If the question involves Machu Picchu, the answer is yes.
- Either you love Machu Picchu or you are wrong.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Machu Picchu!
- If you can’t go to heaven, Machu Picchu is the next best thing.
- Hike, hike, baby.
- I don’t trust the owls at Machu Picchu…I reckon they are all Inca hoots.
- Live for those moments you can’t put into words.
Next: Tropical Paradise Captions for Instagram
- I’ll never regret seeing Machu Picchu.
- You have to see it in person.
- My heart’s GPS location is fixed here.
- Life is short, go to Machu Picchu!
- Blessed with this view.
- My happy place.
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Machu Picchu.
- Times hike this.
- Climbing through history.
- The best view comes from the hardest climb.
Machu Picchu Quotes for Instagram
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
- “I was moved beyond words. The tram ride over the mountains from Lake Titicaca to Cusco reminded me of Africa where I grew up; and 4 days walking on the Inca Trail, then more in the jungle, just magnificent- time, space, and splendor. Our planet is superb.” – Jay Woodman
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- “All man must live in Machu Picchu for some time! Over there, you will be closer to the universe and you will realise how trivial you are in this chaotic cosmos. Science is the only power which will make you bigger and significant in this universe!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “In our progress towards the goal, we ever see more and more enchanting scenery.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Night falls over Machu Picchu to the sound of Abba’s ‘Dancing Queen’.” – Michael Palin
- “As a mountain you can’t grow, but as a human I can.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.” – David McCullough Jr.
Next: Nature Captions for Instagram
- “Few romances can ever surpass that of the granite citadel on top of the beetling precipices of Machu Picchu, the crown of Inca Land.” – Hiram Bingham
- “Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
- Machu Picchu is the best, I can Peru-v it!
- I can finally tick Machu Picchu off my bucket list.
- Perfect view.
- Surprising fact: Peru is actually pretty warm. It’s not Chile at all.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of history.
- Machu Picchu is calling and I must go.
- Escaping reality.
- Adjust your altitude.
You Might Also Like: Colosseum Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.