Enjoy this incredible selection of the best Maine captions for Instagram posts. This is the most North Eastern state in the USA. It’s famous for delicious lobster dinners and its incredible coastline! If you’ve visited recently you must have taken some incredible photos.
Browse our selection of quotes about Maine and choose your favorite!
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of puns about Maine, located at the bottom of this article.
Maine Captions for Instagram
- Me, myself and Maine.
- I’m on a roll in Maine.
- Falling hard for Maine…and these lobster rolls.
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of lobster rolls.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a day by the water.
- I hope to be as free as the ocean.
- Life is short, go to Maine!
- My heart’s GPS location is fixed here.
- I can finally tick Maine off my bucket list.
You Might Also Like: Lighthouse Captions for Instagram
- Did somebody say lobster?
- I need some Maine time.
- Maine, I’m yours!
- Greetings from Maine.
- Maine is calling and I must go.
- There’s no place like Maine.
- Maine: where nature comes to life.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Maine.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Maine.
- Just lobster rolls and lighthouses.
You Might Also Like: Fishing Captions for Instagram
- Sea you in Maine.
- I love you to Maine and back.
- I should probably move here, right?
- I wonder if Maine misses me too.
- Me and Maine: Love at first sight
- Enjoying life one lighthouse at a time.
- Maine is always a good idea.
- If the question involves Maine, the answer is yes.
- An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
- To the untrained eye, it’s just another rocky Maine coastline. To us, it’s home.
- Where the mountains meet the sea.
- Take me back to Maine.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by lobster rolls.
- Made in Maine.
- There’s no place like Maine.
- The only way to get through a Maine winter is with lots of hot chocolate.
- Either you love Maine or you are wrong.
- There’s Maine…. And then there’s everywhere else.
- Maine is so much more than just a place on the map.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Maine.
You Might Also Like: Lake Captions for Instagram
Maine Puns for Instagram
- The world is your lobster!
- I can sea clearly now.
- Found myself a good catch in Maine.
- Let’s shell-ebrate the good times in Maine.
- Shell yeah, I’m going to Maine!
- Lobster is butter when we’re together
- I wish you were Maine.
- Long time, no sea.
- Shell yeah, Maine!
- What the shell?
You Might Also Like: Boat Captions for Instagram
- Party like a lobstar.
- Maine shore is pretty!
- Feeling a little shellfish tonight.
- Shell we dance?
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Maine.
- I’d rather be in Maine.
- My happy place.
- Once upon a time in Maine.
- Never met a lighthouse I didn’t like.
- Maine is my therapy.
- It was Maine-t to be!
- Dear Maine, thank you for making me feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty…all at once.
- Living that Maine life.
- Life is short, eat lobster.
- You used to call me on my shell phone.
- Life is better in a Maine state of mind.
- If lost, return to Maine.
- May the forest be with you.
- Dear Maine, I think about you all the time.
- Making memories in Maine.
You Might Also Like: Snowboarding Captions for Instagram
Maine Quotes for Instagram
- “I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else.” – E.B. White
- “Maine people have a live-and-let-live philosophy.” – Chellie Pingree
- “I looked along the San Juan Islands and the coast of California, but I couldn’t find the palette of green, granite, and dark blue that you can only find in Maine.” – Parker Stevenson
- “In Maine, there’s a deeply ingrained sense that you can always get a little more use out of something.” – Tim Sample
- “As Maine goes, so goes the nation.” – Susan Ratcliffe
- “The spirit of Maine has infected me.” – John Hodgman
- “Should fate unkind send us to roam, the scent of fragrant pines, the tang of salty sea will call us home.” – State of Maine song
- “What do they long for, as I long for one salt smell of the sea once more?” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Maine is a movable music festival in the summertime.” – Sue Hubbell
- “In this part of the world, only Maine gives winter the welcome and the worship it should have.” – Tom Allen
- “Maine is a beautiful place that I paradoxically want to hoard to myself and share with everyone I meet.” – John Hodgman
- “There’s a quality of life in Maine which is this singular and unique. I think. It’s absolutely a world onto itself.” – Jamie Wyeth
- “I felt like I’d been misplaced in the cosmos and I belonged in Maine.” –Terry Goodkind
- “Maine is wonderful. It can be very hard. I mean, if you look at the profile maps it doesn’t look it, but somehow when you get out there it’s really steep and hard.” – Bill Bryson
- “Maine is a joy in the summer. But the soul of Maine is more apparent in the winter.” – Paul Theroux
- “Located on the East Coast of the United States, Maine is famous for its wild, untamed scenery. Rocky, windswept beaches line the coast.” – Robin S. Doak
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “In this part of the world, only Maine gives winter the welcome and the worship it should have.” –Tom Allen
- “Spring and fall are also comfortable. Maine’s fall foliage attracts visitors from around the world.” – Robin S. Doak
You Might Also Like: Skiing Captions for Instagram
- There’s a quality of life in Maine which is this singular and unique. I think. It’s absolutely a world onto itself. – Jamie Wyeth
- “Friendship is a pretty village perched above a working lobster harbor.” – Walter Cronkite
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Maine and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Take me to Maine.
- Off to Maine I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Seas the day! Order the lobster.
- Here for the views and lobster rolls.
- I left my heart in Maine.
- Meet me in Maine.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Maine.
- Not leaving anything behind in Maine but my heart.