Enjoy this collection of incredible Maldives captions for Instagram. Have you been on an exciting trip with friends or loved ones? This article is full of all the Maldives Instagram captions you need to describe the moments you’ve captured perfectly!
Known for their clear turquoise waters, luxurious overwater bungalows, and long-stretched beaches, the Maldives are loved by many as it is the perfect vacation destination. Whether you like to snorkel, lay on the beach, or simply enjoy the sun these islands have it all.
If you’ve taken some awesome photographs, you need the perfect text to describe the moment. Simply browse this selection and choose your favorite!
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of Maldives puns, located at the bottom of this article.
Maldives Captions for Instagram
- Soaking up the sun.
- This is my kind of happy place.
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- A day at the beach restores the soul.
- If lost, return to the Maldives.
- Paradise found.
- The Maldives are calling and I must go.
- Good times & tan lines.
- I need some vitamin sea.
- Postcard from paradise.
- If you need me, call me on my shell phone.
- Am I tan yet?
- Eat, beach, sleep, repeat.
- You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy a ticket to the Maldives. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Blue skies and Maldives shorelines.
- You can leave the Maldives, but it will never leave you.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- I miss being in the Maldives and never knowing what day of the week it is.
- On Earth there’s no heaven…but there are pieces of it.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
You Might Also Like: Vacation Captions for Instagram
- The Maldives sea-m nice.
- I don’t need a Man. I need Tequila and Tan.
- I wonder if the Maldives misses me too.
- The Maldives officially have my heart.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- I think I shell in love with you.
- Some call it the Maldives, I call it heaven.
- Heaven on earth.
- Off to paradise, I’ll sea you real soon.
- The most beautiful place on Earth.
- Take me to the Maldives.
- No Monday blues here, just ocean blues.
- Sky above, sand below, peace within.
- Beaching until further notice.
- The Maldives are my happy place.
- A place that dreams are made of.
- It’s time for some beach therapy.
- I’m in the Maldives. Water you doing?
- You can never have too much of the Maldives.
- Paradise is a state of mind.
Next: Tropical Island Captions for Instagram
- Never bored in the Maldives.
- My favorite color is turquoise blue.
- Professional relaxer.
- Always peaceful in paradise.
- I wanna go somewhere. And that somewhere is the Maldives!
- All you need is love and a piña colada.
- Book the ticket, buy the bikini, never look back.
- Dress Code: Bikinis.
- My heart’s GPS location is fixed here.
- How can you complain in a place like the Maldives?
- I’m coco-nuts for you.
- Off to the Maldives I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- From the Maldives with love
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Squeeze the day.
- Maldives days and sunny rays.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s the Maldives.
- Anyone wanna play mermaids?
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in the Maldives.
- Life is short, go to the Maldives!
You Might Also Like: Beach Captions for Instagram
Maldives Quotes for Instagram
- “Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home.” – Sylvia Earl
- “I want to go to the Maldives before they sink, but just because it’s the most beautiful place on Earth.” – Shane Smith
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” – Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
- “Cherish sunsets, wild creatures, and wild places. Have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the Earth.” – Stewart Udall
- “To escape and sit quietly at the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
- “It’s not possible to ever forget the life moments where, in the morning ocean breeze, you can walk along the beach and pick colorful shells and corals.” – Sahara Sanders
- “After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.” – Pam Shaw
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- Palm trees & ocean breeze.
- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air.” – Emerson
- Dear Maldives, thank you for making me feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty…all at once.
- There are the Maldives. And then there’s everywhere else.
- Off in paradise, I’ll sea you real soon.
- Hello, sunshine and blue waters.
- Pass the sunscreen.
- Not leaving anything behind in the Maldives but my heart.
- Either you love the Maldives or you are wrong.
- The Maldives don’t need a filter.
- Vacation mode: activated.
You Might Also Like: Scuba Diving Captions for Instagram
- “Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.” – Unknown
- What happens in the Maldives, stays in the Maldives…and on Instagram.
- Sandy toes, sunkissed nose.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by the Maldives.
- If the question involves the Maldives, the answer is yes.
- My daydreams are made of sun and sand.
- Ocean air, salty hair.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Take me back to the Maldives.
- You, me, and the sea.
Maldives Puns for Instagram
- I was mermaid for the Maldives.
- I’m feeling em-ocean-al today.
- Tropic like it’s hot!
- It’ll be our little sea-cret.
- Wow, this is one shell of a place.
- I Reethi want to stay here forever.
- Shell we dance.
- Maldives, I want to Male you!
- I Reethi love the beach.
- Long time, no sea!
- I want to Mal-dive into the ocean with you.
Next: Sun-kissed Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.