This is the ultimate collection of the best Ocean captions for Instagram posts. If you’ve taken some incredible photos then use this list of Ocean quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe the moment!
The ocean has so much to offer. Whether you are swimming, diving, sailing or laying on the beach, it almost feels magical being close to such a big body of water which is home to a diverse plant and animal life.
Describing the beauty and endlessness of the sea is hard to put into words. Maybe you’ve taken some awesome pics of you enjoying the water or a sunset by the beach and just need the perfect text to accompany them?
Look no further! We have created this article to share with you the best Sea Captions for your Instagram photos! Simply browse the list and pick your favorite!
Ocean Captions for Instagram
- Ocean days and sunny rays.
- As free as the ocean.
- Salt water heals all wounds.
- High tides, good vibes.
- Salty but sweet.
- Feeling fintastic.
- Me and the sea, mermaid to be.
- Getting my daily dose of Vitamin Sea.
- By the sea, I feel free.
- All my troubles wash away in the water.
You Might Also Like: Beach Captions for Instagram
- The ocean has my heart.
- The ocean is calling and I must go.
- Get wavy.
- Let the sea set you free.
- Catch waves, not feelings.
- Anyone wanna play mermaids?
- All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- I’m a true ocean lover.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- I want to be wild, beautiful, and free. Just like the sea.
Next: Boat Captions for Instagram
- Stay wild, ocean child.
- Just smile and wave.
- I’d rather be in the ocean.
- Avoid pier pressure.
- Sea you on the next wave.
- I was mermaid for this sea-sun.
- Salty hair, ocean air.
- Lost at sea? I’m not shore.
- Long time, no sea.
You Might Also Like: Vacation Captions for Instagram
- Seas the day.
- The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.
- Take me to the water.
- I need some ocean time.
- The ocean feels like home.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by the sea.
- As endless as the ocean, As timeless as the tides.
- You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
- I can sea clearly now.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just by the ocean.
Next: Surfing Captions for Instagram
- Made for the sea.
- We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
- Daydreaming by the sea.
- Sun & Sea.
- Sun, sea, the sand, and me.
- There’s the ocean. And then there’s everywhere else.
- My love for you is deeper than the ocean.
- Maybe you just need to go back to the ocean.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the sea.
You Might Also Like: Scenery Captions for Instagram
- I need vitamin sea.
- Dear Ocean, I think about you all the time.
- I shore do love this view.
- The sea was waving so I waved back.
- You and me, as far as the eye can sea.
- You used to call me on my shell phone.
- Having a sea-esta.
- Do you sea what I sea?
- The sea is a desert of waves, A wilderness of water.
- I don’t need a DNA test to prove I’m part mermaid.
Next: Lake Captions for Instagram
- Take me to the ocean.
- Palm trees. Salty breeze. Wild seas.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of smiles and waves.
- I’m happiest when in the sea.
- Let the waves hit your feet & sand be your seat.
- Sometimes you just have to go with the waves.
- Summer nights & Sunset skies.
- The ocean is my therapy.
- Hanging with my gull-friends by the ocean.
- Happiness is the sunset and the sea.
You Might Also Like: Cruise Captions for Instagram
Ocean Quotes for Instagram
- “Out of water, I am nothing.” – Duke Kahanamoku
- “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” – Mitch Albom
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “In high tide or in low tide, I’ll be by your side.” – Bob Marley
- “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
- “I think I want to be as beautiful as the ocean.” – Jules, Euphoria
- “There must be something strangely sacred in salt. It is in our tears and in the sea.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “I spent uncounted hours sitting at the bow looking at the water and the sky, studying each wave, different from the last, seeing how it caught the light, the air, the wind; watching patterns, the sweep of it all, and letting it take me. The sea.” – Gary Paulsen
- “The sea is in my blood as much as you are in my heart, and as much as god is in my soul.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
Next: Dolphin Captions for Instagram
- “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.” – Beyoncé
- “The sea! the sea! the open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” – Bryan W. Procter
- “There’s never an end for the sea.” – Samuel Beckett
- “Oceanic feeling.” – Lorde, “Oceanic feeling.
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” – Jill Davis
- “The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.” – Isak Dinesen
- “Wild waves rise and fall when they arrive. And that’s what makes the calm sea alive.” – Munia Khan
- “The sea has boundless patience.” – Craig Robertson
- “Only you could have won me away from the sea. I came back from the ends of the earth for you.” – George R.R. Martin
- “Life is the bubbles under the sea.” – “The Little Mermaid,” “Under The Sea”
You Might Also Like: Tropical Island Captions for Instagram
- “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “Waves don’t die.” – Kanye West, “Waves”
- “See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows, how far it goes.” – Moana, “How Far I’ll Go”
- “You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.” – Hawaiian Proverb
- Working on my mermaid application.
- I’ve never been more shore of myself.
- If lost, return to the sea.
- Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes.
- Live by the sea and love by the moon.
Next: Sunset Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.