This is the ultimate collection of the best Porto captions for Instagram posts. If you’ve taken some incredible photos then use this list of Porto quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe the moment!
This beautiful city is visited and loved by millions each year, so hopefully, you’ve had an enjoyable trip! Known for its historic culture and wineries, what’s not to love?
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of Porto puns, located at the bottom of this article.
Porto Captions for Instagram
- You’re wine in a million.
- Nata thing left to eat on my plate!
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Porto.
- Portuguese wine doesn’t have to costa lot to be high quality.
- It’s a Porto thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- Permanently out of office.
- Porto, I’m yours!
- I’ll bacalhau it.
- There’s no time to be bored in Porto.
- Porto is tram-endous.
- Fueled by bacalhau and love.
- Porto sights & unforgettable nights.
- Cue the bacalhau and sightseeing.
You Might Also Like: Barcelona Captions for Instagram
- It’s been a tile since I’ve been to Porto, but I’m so happy to be back!
- Vacation state of mind.
- Made for the sea.
- Looking for a port in a storm.
- Portuguese food is just soup-er!
- Porto through my eyes.
- Chilling with the castles and cliff-sides.
- Porto, you’re too pretty!
- Happy Hour is at wine o’ clock.
- All wine lovers start with drinking port wine! It’s a gateway wine.
You Might Also Like: Beach Captions for Instagram
- Life’s too Port.
- I need to visit Porto Piri-odically.
- Trams and Tiles.
- Made it to Porto.
- This view never gets old.
- If lost, return to Porto.
- This view will do.
- Take me back to Porto.
- Porto is picture-perfect.
- Porto exists to remind you that your dreams are real.
Next: Lisbon Captions for Instagram
- I crossed a Porto-l to another world.
- Have you verde the news?
- Porto days and sunny rays.
- In a Porto state of mind.
- Let’s race to the water. I bet I could beach you to it.
- Nata thing left to eat on my plate!
- On the search for the best bacalhau in Porto.
- Nothing beats the sunset in Porto.
- I wanna do more than just one port wine tasting.
- I left my heart in Porto.
You Might Also Like: Paris Captions for Instagram
- For you I’d walk a thousand tiles.
- Some may dream in color, I dream in Porto.
- I have to use the Porto Potty.
- You had me at Bom Dia.
- Home is where the waves crash.
- Life is short, go to Porto!
- Keep calm and love Porto.
- As free as the ocean.
- Catching feels for this beautiful place.
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
Next: Madrid Captions for Instagram
Porto Quotes for Instagram
- “Porto, your initials, They are the name of Portugal. It’s five real letters. Well, you are original!” – Pedro Augusto
- “Wet or fine, the air of Portugal has a natural happiness in it, and the people of the country should be as happy and prosperous as any people in the world.” – H.G Wells
- “When I think about the most exotic, beautiful places, Porto is at the front of my mind. It’s incredible, man. You have an idea of what Europe is like as an American, and people talk about Paris, Berlin, and Stockholm, which are all great, but it wasn’t until I went to Porto that I felt that idea of this exotic, beautiful, timeless place.” – Kevin Morby
- “Portugal has amazing seafood with all the eyeballs staring back at you.” – Annie Wersching
- “I grew up in Portugal, and people there party ’til 7 or 8 in the morning.” – Sara Sampaio
- “You are my city, from northern Portugal, land of liberty. Always noble and loyal.” – Pedro Augusto
- “My father is Portuguese, and in Portugal, it is traditional to take your mother’s maiden name as a middle name. My mum is called Tough.” – Lucy Bronze
- “Oh salty sea, how much of your salt Is tears from Portugal?” – Fernando Pessoa
You Might Also Like: Milan Captions for Instagram
- “I like to dream about Portugal, and it’s less easy when you are there.” – Maria de Medeiros
- “If there is one portion of Europe which was made by the sea more than another, Portugal is that slice, that portion, that belt. Portugal was made by the Atlantic.” – Hilaire Belloc
- “I grew up in Portugal, and people there party ’til 7 or 8 in the morning there.” – Sara Sampaio
- “But Portugal has a peaceful feel about it. I sit on the terrace overlooking the vineyard there and I feel cut off from the world. You need that sort of thing.” – Cliff Richard
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Portuguese is cheerful and sweet, like a language of birds”. – Paulo Rónai
- Can we talk about how beautiful Porto is?
- Summer nights & Porto skies.
- Bom Dia from Porto.
- From now on sweet dreams are made of trams, pastel de natas and sight-seeing in Porto.
- Thank you Porto for making me feel so alive.
You Might Also Like: Berlin Captions for Instagram
- “I have two places I like to be. Portugal is one.” – Cliff Richard
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Porto and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- BRB, living in a postcard.
- Keep calm and go to Porto.
- Greetings from Porto.
- I love you more than port wine.
- Tasting Porto in Wine, it won’t get better than this.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a wave.
- Port Wine puns. They’re always in pour taste.
- What did the grape say when it was crushed? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
Next: Surfing Captions for Instagram
- “Any Portuguese town looks like bride’s finery – something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.” – Mary Mccarthy
- Meet me at the Luís I Bridge.
- Life’s a wave. Catch it.
- Arroz by any other name would smell as sweet.
- Portugal is da Bom Dia.
- There’s no place like Porto.
- Meanwhile, in Porto…
- Any day is a good day in Porto.
- Prepare yourself for a million photos. Sorry not sorry.
- Un-tile we meet again.
You Might Also Like: Prague Captions for Instagram
- Stop whining for Port Wine.
- Did you know they don’t have any ducks in Portugal? Only Portu-geese.
- Where’s caldo?
- Wine if you must. It’s not good to bottle up your emotions.
- Taking life one port wine at a time.
- I have to re-Porto this city, it’s too beautiful.
- Don’t be a bad team port.
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
- I’ll bacalhau it.
- You are sweeter than a pastel de nata.