Welcome to the definitive list of the best Pumpkin Patch Captions for Instagram photos. Sometimes you need to perfectly describe the moment. Feel free to choose one of these Pumpkin Patch Quotes for Instagram!
Picking pumpkins is the perfect fall activity. Whether you use them for Halloween carvings, pumpkin pie, or soup. Enjoy this season with your friends and loved ones and make sure you take a lot of pictures to capture the exciting memories on the pumpkin patch.
Browse this selection of amazing Pumpkin Picking Captions and choose your favorite from the list to add even more pumpkin spice to your next Instagram post.
Pumpkin Patch Captions for Instagram
- Orange is the new black.
- A pumpkin a day keeps the witches away.
- I’m just here for the pumpkin pie.
- I’ve never met a pumpkin I didn’t like.
- Happy Hollow-ween.
- I am the Pumpkin Queen.
- I am no Cinderella, but I know that pumpkins are magical.
- Squash that idea and make it pumpkin else.
- I love you more than pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin pies and loving eyes.
You Might Also Like: Fall Captions for Instagram
- Ready to pumpkin spice things up.
- When life gives you pumpkins, make pie.
- You are never too old to play in the leaves.
- If the question involves pumpkins, the answer is yes.
- I love you a pumpkin spice latte.
- After our trip to the pumpkin patch, I’m hollow on the inside.
- I only have pumpkin pies for you.
- Have no fear, pumpkins are here!
- I’m fall-ing for you.
- Pumpkin season has arrived.
Next: Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram
- I’ll give you pumpkin to talk about.
- The only thing getting “lit” this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle.
- Go big or gourd home.
- Orange is my favorite color
- Whatever spices your pumpkin.
- There’s a new pumpkin in the patch!
- Pumpkin Patch > Happy Hour.
- You’re the pick of the patch.
- What’s my blood type? Pumpkin spice
- Orange you glad it’s fall?
You Might Also Like: Vacation Captions for Instagram
- Carving out fun.
- Here for a gourd time, not a long time.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of pumpkin spice.
- What do you get when you drop a Pumpkin? Squash.
- You’re gourdgeous.
- Cutest pumpkins in the patch!
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
- Squash is gourd but pumpkin is better.
- Keep calm and carve Pumpkins.
- We go together like pumpkin and autumn.
Next: Nature Captions for Instagram
- Squash goals.
- You used to be so hollow but now you’re filled with light.
- We had a gourd-eous time at the patch.
- Pumpkin sights & cold fall nights.
- Add a little pumpkin spice to your life.
- Pumpkin patch season is upon us.
- Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.
- I present to you: The Smashing Pumpkins.
- Keep calm and enjoy fall.
- There’s no such thing as getting lost in a pumpkin patch.
You Might Also Like: Halloween Captions for Instagram
- Can’t reply, eating pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- Gone Pumpkin pickin’.
- Happiness is a pumpkin spice latte on a cold day.
- Orange you pumped for pumpkin picking?
- Pumpkin spice is always a good idea.
- Follow the pumpkin patch road.
- Life is better in the autumn.
- My blood type is pumpkin spice.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to a pumpkin patch.
Next: Cake Captions for Instagram
- Pumped for pumpkins!
- I’m just a shell of what I used to be.
- Here’s the scoop: Without you, my brains would turn into mush!
- What’s cooking, gourd looking.
- Autumn leaves and pumpkin, please.
- You either love Pumpkin season or you are wrong.
- Life is gourd.
- Picked the best one.
- What happens in the pumpkin patch, stays in the pumpkin patch.
- You’re the pumpkin to my spice.
You Might Also Like: Family Captions for Instagram
- Sweeter than pumpkin pie.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I picked some pumpkins.
- Sorry for what I said before I had my pumpkin spice latte.
- Pumpkin patches turn me into a kid in a candy store.
- Meet me at the Pumpkin patch.
- I’m carving out time just for you.
- A piece of pumpkin pie a day gets the fall vibes to stay.
- Time to get smashed.
- Autumn is…. Finding a purpose for every pumpkin in the patch.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by pumpkin spice.
- Autumn skies and pumpkin pies.
Next: Plant Captions for Instagram
Pumpkin Patch Quotes for Instagram
- “It’s harvest time in this little town.” — Luke Bryan
- “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people… Religion, Politics, and The Great Pumpkin. ” — Charles Schulz
- “Wake me up when September ends.” — Green Day
- “I won’t turn into a pumpkin when midnight comes, will I? If you annoy the wrong people, you might.” — Julie Kagawa, The Iron King
- “I feel like Cinderella sitting in the middle of the road with a pumpkin and a couple of mice, while Prince Charming charges off to rescue some other chick.” — Cynthia Hand, Unearthly
- “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” — Oscar Wilde
- “If I were a bird, I would fly about the Earth seeking the successive autumns.” — George Eliot
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” — Anne of Green Gables
- “If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then autumn would be the magic hour.” — Victoria Erickson
You Might Also Like: Wine Captions for Instagram
- “I tromped through the pumpkin patch.” — Mr. Hyde, The Nightmare Before Christmas
- “Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place.” — Taylor Swift
- “This shit is easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, muthafucka!” — Gerard Way
- “I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin, and crisp sunburnt leaves.” — Ann Drake
- “He gave me a look sure to put frost on anyone’s pumpkin.” — Charlaine Harris
- “In the lives of children, pumpkins turn into coaches, mice and rats turn into men. When we grow up, we realize it is far more common for men to turn into rats.” — Gregory Maguire, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister
- “Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He’s gotta pick this one. He’s got to. I don’t see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one.” — Linus, It’s the Great Pumpkin
- “I come alive in the fall time.” — The Weeknd
- “Tonight, Let’s just carve pumpkins.” — Colleen Hoover, Slammed
- Stressed, blessed, and pumpkin-obsessed.
Next: State Fair Captions and Carnival Quotes for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.