Enjoy this diverse collection of incredible running captions for Instagram posts. Do you love to get out there and get your heart pumping during some intense exercise? Then look no further. Use one of these awesome running quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe the moments you’ve captured on camera.
For those of you that like a laugh scroll down to the bottom of this article. There is a nice selection of funny running puns to get you laughing out loud!
Running Captions for Instagram
- I run harder than you party.
- A good run is like a cup of coffee – I’m much nicer after I’ve had one.
- Please ignore the faces I make when I run.
- Running won’t kill you – you’ll pass out first.
- Breathe it in. Run it out.
- It’s a lot like walking, only faster.
- I’ve got 99 problems and I’m going to ignore them all for an hour.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
- A good laugh and a long run are the two best cures for anything.
You Might Also Like: Workout and Gym Captions for Instagram
- Running is cheaper than therapy.
- Running a marathon takes balls – other sports just play with them.
- Other sports use our sport as a punishment.
- Autocorrect changed “morning run” to “morning rum”.
- Just start.
- Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
- Running is a sport where you compete against yourself.
- Don’t dream of winning, train for it!
- During the marathon, the Swedish runner couldn’t complete the race because he stopped just before the Finnish line.
- A bad run is better than no run.
Next: Summer Captions for Instagram
- Run like you stole something.
- The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix.
- I like running and maybe like four other people.
- This early piece of the morning is mine.
- Act like a horse. Be dumb. Just run.
- On good days, run. On bad days, run harder.
- Stop stopping yourself.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- You don’t need a gym. You need passion.
- There will come a day when I can no longer run. Today is not that day.
You Might Also Like: Basketball Captions for Instagram
- To run or not to run: what a stupid question.
- We are all runners, some just run faster than others.
- Good things come slowly, especially in distance running.
- It always seems impossible until it is done.
- Running is the answer. The question is irrelevant.
- Runner’s logic: I’m tired – I think I’ll go for a run.
- Run often. Run long. But never outrun your joy of running.
- It’s only cold if you’re standing still.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- My running style is best described as startled gazelle.
Next: Football Captions for Instagram
- I thought they said rum.
- If you want to change your body, exercise. If you want to change your life, become a runner.
- Some people don’t have the guts for distance. The polite term for them is sprinters.
- I have a love-hate relationship with jogging.
- Slow progress is still progress.
- Don’t walk. Run!
- The marathon runner had a real fear of speed bumps on the road. He’s slowly getting over it.
- It’s not so much that I began to run, but that I continued.
- The only type of meal runners eat before a big race is fast-food.
- I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.
You Might Also Like: Soccer Captions for Instagram
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- If you see me collapse, pause my watch.
- Making excuses to wake up late burns zero calories per hour.
- How do crazy runners get through a forest? They take the psycho path.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- Make sure your own worst enemy doesn’t live between your two ears.
- Run like there’s a hot guy in front of you and a creepy guy behind you.
- Practice as you’ve never won. Perform as if you’ve never lost.
- No one ever drowned in sweat.
- “Running is the basis of all the training that I do…it’s like an escape.” – Ellie Goulding
Next: Hiking Captions for Instagram
Running Quotes for Instagram
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred DeVito
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
- “It started to become what I looked forward to most; it was the only time I got to be in my own head.” – Rob Riggle
- “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out whether they’ve got a second.” – William James
- “Some seek the comfort of their therapist’s office, others head to the corner pub and dive into a pint, but I chose running as my therapy.” – Dean Karnazes
- “It makes me feel like I can conquer anything that comes at me. I’m never tapped out. I’m never tired around my two kids. I owe a lot of that to running.” – Travis Barker
- “To me, sweat is workout bliss.” – Brooke Burke-Charvet
- “I go running when I have to. Like when the ice cream van is doing sixty.” – Wendy Liebman
- “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Just keep moving. Someone said this to me a long time ago. It’s a Buddhist saying, I think: ‘There is no wasted effort.'” – Lauren Graham
You Might Also Like: Hockey Captions for Instagram
- “Life is short. Running makes it seem longer.” – Baron Hansen
- “If you run 100 miles a week, you can eat anything you want. Why? Because (a) you’ll burn all the calories you consume, (b) you deserve it, and (c) you’ll be injured soon and back on a restricted diet anyway.” – Don Kardong
- “The point is whether or not I improved over yesterday. In long-distance running the only opponent you have to beat is yourself, the way you used to be.” – Haruki Murakami
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotles
- “Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed.” – Charles Schulz
- “Every marathon I ran, I knew I had a faster one in me.” – Dick Beardsley
- “There are clubs you can’t belong to, neighbors you can’t live in, schools you can’t get into, but the roads are always open.” – NIKE
- “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.” – Ronald Rook
- “How do you know if someone ran a marathon? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.” – Jimmy Fallon
- “I always run without music. Being disconnected is what I’m addicted to more than anything. There aren’t many places where you can be without your phone and computer. I’ve started to crave and enjoy that time alone.” – Christy Turlington
Next: Baseball Captions for Instagram
Running Puns for Instagram
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- Why did the gym members laugh while running on the treadmill? Don’t worry, you won’t get it. It was a running inside joke.
- Why did the DJ get disqualified from the 400m sprint? He kept changing tracks.
- Two cowardly sprinters got into a fight after the marathon. I heard it was a hit-and-run.
- A hungry Eminem went for a run. He eight the miles up.
- Why are nuns such great runners? Because they’re used to being chaste.
- What do you get when you run in front of a car? Tired.
- I forgot the next pun. Do you have anything to jog my memory?
- How do you know you’re a dedicated runner? When your treadmill has more miles than your car.
- Did you hear about the gardener who got lost during a race? Apparently, she took the wrong root.
You Might Also Like: Tennis Captions for Instagram
- What do you get when you run behind a car? Exhausted.
- Penguins have a reputation for emerging as winners in marathons because they peng-win.
- One marathon runner started getting annoyed because before each race his pal would play a prank on him. It was a running joke.
- What do runners do when they forget something? They jog their memory.
- What do sprinters eat before a race? Nothing, they fast.
- The snowman had to give up running because he couldn’t warm up.
- Where did the Helsinki Marathon end? At the Finnish line.
- There is magic in misery. Just ask any runner.
- I wanted to tell you one of my running jokes, but it somehow ran away.
- What was the burglar’s motto for running in the marathon? Run like you stole something.