Enjoy this incredible collection of Santorini captions for Instagram. If you’re lucky enough to visit this island paradise then you must have taken some incredible photographs. Make sure you add the perfect text to your image to describe the moment!
Arguably the most famous Greek island, this summer destination is one you absolutely must visit!
We’ve got multiple sections, including a collection of our favorite Santorini quotes for Instagram. Feel free to browse our article and choose the best one!
Santorini Captions for Instagram
- Blue and white: my new favorite colors.
- There’s no time to be bored in Santorini.
- Greetings from Greece.
- Take me to Santorini.
- Woke up in the dreamiest place.
- If the question involves Santorini, the answer is yes.
- 50 Shades of Blue. 50 Shades of White.
- Greeking out over these views!
- Picture-perfect moments.
- I just need some time in Santorini to clear my head.
- You Odyssey this view!
- Greece-y hair, don’t care.
Next: Summer Captions for Instagram or Travel Captions
- Not leaving anything behind in Santorini but my heart.
- I’ve never met an island I didn’t like.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Santorini.
- But first, let’s go to Santorini.
- Life is short, go to Santorini!
- Life isn’t black and white in Santorini. It’s blue and white!
- I’m all about the salty air and sun-kissed hair.
- Sunsets are better in Santorini.
- Santorini is always a good idea.
- Once upon a time in Santorini.
- Happiness is a choice we make. I choose Santorini.
Next: Athens Captions for Instagram
- Santorini – So blue-tiful!
- Santorini is a photographers’ dream come true!
- Today’s mood: blue and white.
- I would love to stay in this little slice of paradise forever.
- Living that Santorini life.
- So many blue-tiful views in Santorini!
- When words fail, pictures speak.
You Might Also Like:
Sun-Kissed Captions for Instagram
- I can finally tick Santorini off my bucket list.
- It’s in one Oia and out the other.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Santorini.
- Santorini – Bucket list item check!
- Greetings from Greece
- A slice of paradise.
- Stunning sunsets and breathtaking views.
- Morning views in Santorini don’t make me blue.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Santorini.
- There’s no time to be blue in Santorini.
- I need some Santorini time.
- I followed my heart and it led me to Greece
- Feeling like a Dancing Queen.
- What Athens in Santorini, stays in Santorini.
- Nothing but blue skies here
- Santorini, you’ve taken a Greece of my heart!
- Summer nights & Santorini skies.
- Came for the sights, stayed for the sunsets
- But first, let’s go to Santorini.
- Living the sweet life in Santorini
- Meanwhile, in Santorini…
- The view from my porch in Oia.
- If I can’t go to heaven, let me go to Santorini.
Santorini Quotes for Instagram
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Santorini!
- These are the sunsets we live for.
- Soaking up the sun in Santorini.
- Making memories in Santorini.
- Mamma Mia!
- This island just ouzos with charm.
- I think blue and white looks pretty good on me.
- So near, so Fira!
- Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight
- Santorini dress code: blue and white.
- All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
- Any day is a good day in Santorini.
- There’s Santorini…. And then there’s everywhere else.
You Might Also Like:
Paradise Captions for Instagram
Photo Dump Captions for Instagram
- Pretending I’m in ‘Mamma Mia’ everywhere I go.
- Santorini days and sunny rays.
- I’m going to myth you Greece!
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Santorini.
- I’m Greeking out over these amazing views.
- Santorini sunsets.
- Girls just wanna have sunsets.
- Santorini officially has my heart.
- Feta late than never.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Santorini.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
- Feeling the blues in Santorini
- Canceling my plane ticket home and staying in Santorini forever.
- Santorini dreamin’.
- Santorini is waiting for you!
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Santorini and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- I should probably move here, right?
- Heaven is a place on earth, possibly Greece.
- Take me back to Santorini.
- I want a little bit of Santorini
- My soul lives in Santorini.
- I am in love with this place.
- “The best things in life, the very best things happen unexpectedly.” – Donna (from Mamma Mia)
- “Greece – The feeling of being lost in time and geography with months and years hazily sparkling ahead in a prospect of un-conjecturable magic” ― Patrick Leigh Fermor
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart!” – Confucius
- “Off the Santorini cliff on a dark, starless night, I tossed a message in a bottle and love found me washed up on the black lava sand of the Aegean shore. As with my previous loves, volcanic in nature. Almost destructive before it started.”― Melody Lee, Moon Gypsy
- “It’s almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” – Bern Williams
- “And now Percy has his arms around me and Santorini and the sea are spread like a feast before us and there is sky all the way to the horizon. And what a sky it is.” ― Mackenzi Lee, The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue
- “Do what makes your soul shine.” – Rosie (from Mamma Mia)
- “According to some theories, the legendary Atlantis said to have sunk beneath the sea in a great cataclysm, is in actuality the Greek Island of Santorini.”― Laura Brooks
- “I want to have an ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ experience where I drop off the face of the planet and move to Greece.” – Jennifer Hyman
- “It takes a lifetime for someone to discover Greece, but it only takes an instant to fall in love with her.” – Henry Miller
- “The light of Greece opened my eyes, penetrated my pores, expanded my whole being.” ― Henry Miller
- “People don’t take trips. Trips take people.” -John Steinbeck
- “Never go too long without watching a sunset.” – Atticus
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Santorini sunsets seem surreal” ― Dave Briggs, Dave’s Travel Pages
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – H. Jackson Browne Jr.
- “Greece is the most magical place on Earth.” – Kylie Bax
- “Greece is a good place to look at the moon, isn’t it?” – Kari Hesthamar
- “I don’t know what my future holds, but the world is wide and I want to make some memories.” – Donna(from Mamma Mia)
- “Greece was a muse. It inspired creativity in magical ways that I can’t even begin to understand or explain.” ― Joe Bonamassa
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.