This is the ultimate collection of the best senior year captions for Instagram photos. There is a wide selection to choose from so feel free to browse through them and choose your favorite.
If you’re looking for some awesome senior Sunday captions then you’ve come to the right place. We know about the trend… and we’re prepared! Now is the time to share all your best senior photos on Instagram, so take advantage of it.
We have so many senior year quotes for Instagram to choose from in this extensive blog post!
Senior Year Captions for Instagram
- None of my assignments are done, but I sure am.
- Senior Sunday never looked better.
- We’re almost there and nowhere near it. All that matters is we’re going.
- Last chance to date me in high school!
- ___days until I walk across that stage.
- Is it too late to be a freshman again?
- Still with my Day Ones.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- I wish I could read this next chapter of my life twice.
- My senior year friends are just the best. I’ll miss you all.
You Might Also Like: Prom Captions for Instagram
- It’s the final countdown.
- The one where I graduate.
- Mentally done with school.
- If you’re reading this, it’s my senior year.
- If you think about it, my senior year was a breeze compared to Harry Potter’s.
- Why be a senior when you can be a señorita?
- I am 100% certain that I am 0% sure of what I’m going to do.
- I can’t believe I am almost done with high school.
- Ok, so now someone please explain taxes.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones but senioritis will never hurt me.
Next: Happy Captions for Instagram
- Senior year? More like senior tears.
- May your cap fly as high as your dreams.
- Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I’m ready.
- It’s official: I’m soon too cool for school.
- You get to decide the legacy that you leave.
- To graduate would be an awfully big adventure.
- I’m not just surviving senior year, I’m thriving.
- I still have no idea what I’m doing.
- Does this smile make me look like a senior?
- Senioritis is real.
You Might Also Like: 18th Birthday Captions for Instagram
- In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
- Hey Siri, how many days until graduation?
- “Well, that was easy!” — no one ever
- This is the beginning of anything you want.
- You can’t move forward without giving a nod to your past.
- Wait, I passed?
- The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
- Thankful for everything, except homework.
- Already forgot everything.
- “Nothing can stop me, I’m all the way up.” – Fat Joe and Remy Ma
Next: Homecoming Captions for Instagram
- I’d like to thank coffee for getting me to this point.
- I’m gonna wing it.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
- Peace out!
- “The journey is the destination.” – Dan Eldon
- Oh, how I do not miss being a freshman.
- Senior year goes by in the blink of an eye. Try to make every second count.
- When the last bell rings, I might actually miss this place.
- Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.
You Might Also Like: Coffee Captions for Instagram
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- The countdown to graduation is on!
- This is just a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion.
- Senior year is like walking into a party and realizing you’re the oldest person there.
- Living in a constant state of senioritis.
- “I never think of the future, it comes soon enough.” – Albert Einstein
- It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
- If movies have taught me anything, now the real fun starts.
- Zooming through to graduation.
Next: Sunday Captions for Instagram
- Alexa, skip to graduation.
- The end is near.
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sandburg
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all…
- Beautifully in over my head.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- Shocked I stayed awake through all those virtual lectures, tbh.
- That escalated quickly.
- This is just the beginning. Just wait and see.
- “It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.” – Boyz II Men, It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
You Might Also Like: Photo Dump Captions for Instagram
- What, like it’s hard?
- May our senior year be filled with fun, adventure, and lots of great memories.
- It’s my last first day and I couldn’t be more excited!
- Smiling through all the homework.
- “This moment will just be another story someday.” – Stephen Chbosky
- I will never forget the friends I made in high school.
- What’s the best version of “Pomp and Circumstance” on Spotify?
- This is nothing but a hive, and I am the one and only Queen Bee.
- Senior Year: Sleep all day, party all night, never grow up.
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
Next: Instagram Captions for Couples
Senior Year Quotes for Instagram
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Fred DeVito
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
- “This is the part where you find out who you are.” – The Maine, Whoever She Is
- “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.” – Anna Kendrick, Cups
- “She turned her cants into cans, and her dreams into plans.” – Kobi Yamada
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Started from the bottom, now we’re here.” – Drake
- “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” – John Green
You Might Also Like: 21st Birthday Captions for Instagram
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
- “I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.” – Dwight Schrute, The Office
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Theodore Hook
- “We’re almost there and nowhere near it. All that matters is we’re going.” – Gilmore Girls
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s been one blur of fun.” – Lilly Pulitzer
- “She doesn’t even go here.” – Mean Girls
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “This is just a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion.” – Tangled