We hope you enjoy this collection of stunning sunrise captions for Instagram posts. Waking up early and heading outside is good for the mind and soul. Not to mention the fact that you can take some incredible photos due to the warm colors and incredible landscapes – especially if you know how to predict a good sunrise!
If you’re looking for the best sunrise picture captions then you’ve come to the right place. Simply scroll down and choose your favorite from our comprehensive collection.
Use our selection of sunrise quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe the moments you’ve captured.
Sunrise Captions for Instagram
- The most natural filter to exist.
- Sunrise is a reminder that we can start a new beginning all over again.
- Sunrise: proof the best things in life are free
- Dark turns to light.
- I’m only a morning person for sunrises like this.
- Soak up the sun.
- The peace of morning light.
- Sometimes, it’s worth not pushing that snooze button.
- “Watch more sunrises than NetFlix.”
- The sun will rise, and we will try again.
- Turn your face to the sun and all of the shadows fall behind you.
- If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord.
Next: Sunset Captions for Instagram
- Bless Sunrising
- Every day a million miracles begin at sunrise!
- Every sunrise begins with new eyes.
- If you want to be reminded of the love of the Lord, just watch the sunrise.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- May the sun shine not on you, but within you
- Starts your day with new energy, and positivity.
- “Rise then shine.”
- Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.
Next: Sun-Kissed Captions for Instagram
- This sunrise really brightened my day.
- Good morning!
- Every day a million miracles begin at sunrise.
- Loving the sight of a beautiful sunrise.
- Wake up for the sunrise. Stay out for the moon.
- Wake up with the world.
- “My favorite color is sunrise.”
- There’s never one sunrise or sunset the same.
- The only kind of sunrises that I don’t like are the ones that I missed
- Sunrise, coffee, adventure
Next: Sun Captions for Instagram
- “It’s impossible for me to see a sunrise and not start daydreaming.”
- Everything gets hotter when the sun comes up
- Feeling sun-kissed by the sunrise
- “Professional daydreamer.”
- Silence is golden
- “Sunrise is a girl’s best friend.”
- Greeting the sun
- “I will always be that girl who gets excited when the sky turns pretty colors.”
- My sun sets to rise again
- I got a pocket full of sunshine
Next: Nature Captions for Instagram
- Waking up with the sun
- Don’t forget, beautiful sunrises need cloudy skies
- Some moments are gold
- May every sunrise hold more promise. And every sunset holds more peace.
- The sun and I decided to rise to the occasion.
- “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.”
- Skipped the snooze button. Caught the sunrise.
- Feeling sun-kissed by the sunrise.
- Sunrise is one of the most beautiful times of the day.
- Up before the sun.
Next: Scenery Captions for Instagram
- I caught the sun today.
- I gotta pocket full of sunshine.
- I like that time is marked by each sunrise and sunset whether or not you actually see it.
- Don’t waste sunsets with people who will be gone by sunrise
- There isn’t much a sunrise can’t heal.
- Here comes the sun
- A sunrise is God’s way of saying “let’s start again.
- Professional daydreamer.
- Good morning, world!
- Wake up, have a coffee, watch the sunrise, repeat
Next: Paradise Captions for Instagram
- Nature unfolds her treasure at the first ray of sunrise.
- When you turn your face to the sun, all the shadows will be behind you.
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains
- I’m walking on sunshine
- Just like the days, no two sunrises are ever the same.
- Loving the sight of a beautiful sunrise
- You have a choice to make your every sunrise count
- Sunrise – a time when all truths are still clean and enviable.
- Rise before the sun does
- You sun of a beach.
Next: Golden Hour Captions for Instagram
- Cherish the times you can watch the sunrise, there are only so many in a lifetime.
- Work hard and dream big. Never stop the hustle and you will succeed.
- Suns out, buns out!
- Heaven is a place on earth.
- Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day.
- Look at me, I’m soaking up the sun!
- Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten someone’s day.
- Like snowflakes, no two sunrises are alike.
Sunrise Quotes for Instagram
- “The sun will rise, and we will try again.” — Twenty One Pilots
- “Another sunrise, another new beginning.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “The Secret To A Good Morning Is To Watch The Sunrise With An Open Heart.” ~ Anthony T. Hincks
- “Everyone should experience a sunrise at least once a day.”- Phil Dunphy
- Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun. And I say it’s all right.” — The Beatles
- “Let The Morning Sky Shade Be Your Favourite Colour!” ~ Somya Kedia
- “Read a nice poem or watch the sunrise, both are the same thing!”- Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- “Dance when the sun comes up.” ― A.D. Posey
- ‘The secret to a good morning is to watch the sunrise with an open heart.’ – Anthony T. Hincks
- “My favorite combo: sunrise and coffee.”- Unknown
- “Each day is born with a sunrise.” ― Suzy Kassem
- “Let The Morning Rise With Your Smile!” ~ Somya Kedia
- “A night can never defeat the sunrise.” – Sumit Sharma
- ‘They ran to the museums for paintings. I ran to the roof for sunsets.’ ― Darnell Lamont Walker
- “Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.” ― Marty Rubin
- ‘Every sunrise is a new page of the book of your life, don’t let it stay blank.’ ― Jaume Puig Costa-Jussà
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “Listen to the wind blow, watch the sunrise.” ― Fleetwood Mac
- “Today, the sun will rise on all your doubts.”- Marty Rubin
You Might Also Like:
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.