We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to this Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that this Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- Use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- Use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends, or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- Use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- In any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- Knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- Attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
Termination of Access To This Website
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage, or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
Accuracy of Information
The Road Trip Expert makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you decide to rely on the information within this website for any purpose it is entirely at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will we at The Road Trip Expert be liable for any loss or damage in connection with the use of this website.
We intend for the information on our Website to only serve as a general overview of matters of interest. The information on our Website is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice or our recommendation in any way.
We attempt to ensure that the content is current and accurate but we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own professional advice before acting or relying on any of the information on our Website.
We hereby disclaim any responsibility for error, omission, or inaccuracy in the material or for any misinterpretation, loss, disappointment, negligence, or damage caused by reliance on any material contained with this site.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any Site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists.
The Road Trip Expert assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
If you find something that is inaccurate on this website, please do not hesitate to Contact Us so that we may rectify it.
Copyright Policy and Intellectual Property Rights
The Road Trip Expert is the legal copyright owner of the blog content published on this website. Our content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as well as any other applicable intellectual property laws or rights.
You are not permitted to use this website in any way or manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights unless it has been authorized by us. You agree that you will not modify, copy, reproduce, sell, or distribute any of the blog content on this website in any manner or medium without permission.
We actively look for copyright infringement and will take action when it is perpetrated against us. The Road Trip Expert is provided exclusively for your personal noncommercial use.
All photos used on The Road Trip Expert are either the property of The Road Trip Expert, licensed for use by us, or copyright free due to release under Creative Commons.
You are not permitted to reproduce the blog content found on this website. Small excerpts (up to 100 words) may be reproduced provided there is a link to the full article and credit is given to The Road Trip Expert. You can get in contact with us to make alternative arrangements if you would like to reproduce more.
You are permitted to print a single copy of the information on this website for personal use.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the company or owner of this website or its affiliate, partners, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use this website and any third party content and services, whether or not the damages were foreseeable and whether or not the company or owner was advised of the possibility of such damages.
You are using The Road Trip Expert website at your own risk. None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with theroadtripexpert.com website in any way whatsoever can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
We have the deepest respect for everyone’s right to protect their work. We have no intention of breaching the Digital Millennium Copyright Act on The Road Trip Expert.
If you feel that copyright infringement has taken place, please send us a DMCA takedown notice and we’ll gladly remove it. If you send us a message via the Contact Us page using the subject “DMCA” or “Copyright Infringement” then we will respond immediately.
You can then email us the DMCA takedown notice with the following information:
– Your address, telephone number, and email address;
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
– A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
– An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.