Welcome, to the ultimate collection of the best Utah captions for Instagram posts! Feel free to browse this article and use your favorite. This landlocked state is known for its incredible national parks and The Great Salt Lake.
Looking for something witty?
There’s an entire section devoted to the most hilarious Utah puns you will find anywhere! Click the contents below to jump right to if you wish to.
In addition to these, there is also an awesome collection of our favorite Utah quotes for Instagram photos.
Let’s jump right in!
Utah Captions for Instagram
- Some call it Zion National Park, I call it heaven.
- Took a trip to the wild west.
- Life’s a lot better in Zion.
- Desert dust and wanderlust.
- Someone told me to take a hike, so I did.
- If I had a penny for every time I gasped at a view, I’d be rich.
- Starry skies and fireflies.
- Utah is my therapy.
- On the hunt for pink water at Great Salt Lake.
- Paradise isn’t a place, it’s a feeling.
Next: Travel Captions for Instagram
- Zion National Park or Mars? Lmk
- The Deserted State.
- Add Utah to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it.
- Chasing sunsets and running away from bugs.
- Chasing waterfalls in Utah.
You Might Also Like:
Mountain Captions for Instagram
Scenery Captions for Instagram
- Either you love Utah or you are wrong.
- Can we explore Utah every day? Thanks!
- “Land of the Saints”
- Utah is calling and I must go.
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this state.
- Summer nights & Utah skies.
- I think I’ll just park myself near this rock and call it a day.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of big rocks.
- Let’s hunker down in nature for a while.
- Utah: Greatest snow on earth.
- I can finally tick Utah off my bucket list.
- Dear Utah, I think about you all the time.
- It’s the lack of Internet connection and beautiful landscapes for me.
- Live. Breathe. Visit Utah. Repeat.
- Keep calm and go to Utah.
Have you been visiting some of Utah’s incredible national parks? We’ve got an awesome collection of Arches National Park captions for Instagram!
- Who knew paradise was made of red rocks?
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket to Utah and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Utah.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Utah.
- Mesmerized by these mountain views!
- Tip: always hike with someone in worse shape than you.
- I left my heart in Zion National Park.
- Every mountain high, every valley low.
- Red rocks & sweaty socks.
Another awesome place in Utah is Bryce Canyon. Check out our collection of Bryce Canyon National Park Captions for Instagram!
Utah Puns for Instagram
- Be – Utah – Ful.
- Don’t get salt-y when I tell you Utah is the best state!
- May the forest be with you.
- Getting out in nature is free: the Bryce is right.
- There’s no de-Zion, Utah is heaven on Earth.
- Salt Lake Pretty.
- Have you seen the mountains in Utah? They’re really massif!
- This state is be-Utah-ful.
- Canyon believe these lands?
- Bryce, Bryce, baby.
- Is this Mars?
- Hoodoo you think you are?
- How well do you know Utah’s geography — have U-taught yourself well?
- I don’t have to Provo my love for Utah to you!
- Wow this place is ama-Zion.
You Might Also Like:
Grand Canyon Captions for Instagram
Good Morning Captions for Instagram
- Welcome to Utah, Set your watch back 20 years.
- I don’t say this Ogden, but Utah is the best.
- I checked out some old volcanoes in Utah; it was lava at first sight.
- If Utah-lk the talk, you better walk the walk.
- Arches you glad you’re in Utah?
You Might Love This Utah Bucket List!
- Bryce to meet you, Utah.
- Moab money, Moab problems
- Utah’s great if Uinta mountains.
- You better Watchman, Zion sunsets are epic.
- Have I told you that U-tah best?
- Are Utah-lking to me?
- Utah’s beauty is rock solid.
- If you haven’t been to Utah yet, Bryce yourself – it’s beautiful.
- Utah rocks!
- Utah, I’m yours!
- Utah officially has my heart.
- Long live the planet and the magic it makes.
- Part of me thinks we’re not on planet Earth anymore…
- A hike a day keeps the bad vibes away.
- Watching the sunset over the Great Salt Lake is something I’ll never forget.
- Brb, catching a flight to Utah.
- I left my heart in Utah.
- Small girl, big rocks.
- There’s no place like Utah.
Utah Quotes for Instagram
- “I came back to Utah to get away from Hollywood.” – Mike Lookinland
- “Once I came to Salt Lake City, I didn’t want to go anywhere else. It was home sweet home for me.” – John Stockton
- “Utah is amazing, it’s incredible because it’s so big. There are so many places to drive. There are curves, straight bits, it’s like road runner country, frankly.” – Edd China
- “There is nothing so American as our National Parks.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Zion National Park is a place where history deepens one’s appreciation for the beauty of the canyon. Visitors marvel at the pioneering spirit of those who created an oasis in arid desert.” – Tiffany Taylor
- “Keep close to nature’s heart…and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
- “I went to Salt Lake City and the Mormons tried to convert me, but when I found they forbade tea and tobacco I thought it was no religion for me.” – Bertrand Russell
- “I love Salt Lake City. It’s beautiful with all the great outdoors around you.” – Peter Sagal
- “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms, you would never see the beauty of their carvings.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “A national park is not a playground. it’s a sanctuary for nature and for humans who will accept nature on nature’s own terms.” – Michael Frome
- “Moab is seriously one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.” – Isabelle Fuhrman
- “It’s fascinating to go somewhere where you’re away from everything. There are no houses, no buildings, no roads, no people, and for a little less extreme hunting, any place in the West – Colorado, Utah, Montana – that’s just beautiful country.” – Shawn Michaels
- “Mother Nature is a master sculptor and in no place is that more evident than at Arches National Park.” – Stefanie Payne
- “I enjoyed my time in Utah. It was a different area to what I was used to. The people there were very nice and it was a great organization and city. I have only good things to say about Utah.” – John Starks
- “Capitol Reef is filled with geology that takes shape, color, and dimension to a level beyond comprehension.”― Stefanie Payne
- “Your mountain is waiting…so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
- “In Utah, there are no bad things in the water there. It’s just smooth, really beautiful.” – Steve Guttenberg
- “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” ― John Muir
- “I encourage everybody to hop on Google and type in ‘national park’ in whatever state they live in and see the beauty that lies in their own backyard. It’s that simple.” – Jordan Fisher
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.