This article is the ultimate source for the best Zipline captions for Instagram. If you’ve snapped some amazing shots, use these Zipline quotes to describe the moment perfectly.
Flying through the air while only being attached to a cable must be an incredible experience. It’s also probably something you don’t do every day. Hopefully, you’ve captured this moment of feeling free with amazing photos!
Browse this selection of hilarious Zipline puns and choose your favorite from the list. It’s time to make memories that last a lifetime.
Zipline Captions for Instagram
- Come fly with me.
- Taking on the world one line at a time.
- Sometimes you have to go really high to see how small you are.
- Feeling like I am on top of the world.
- Sometimes you just need to fly higher than the rest of the world.
- If you need me, I’ll be up in the trees.
- It’s the perfect day for a zipline ride!
- Add Ziplining to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it.
- I followed my heart and it led me to a zipline.
- Ziplining is my kind of adventure.
You Might Also Like: Adventure Captions for Instagram
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Just another day in paradise.
- Life is a zipline, grab it with both hands.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going ziplining!
- Riding the winds of adventure.
- Zipline sights & unforgettable nights.
- Let’s go ziplining!
- It is officially ziplining season.
- Your wings already exist. All you have to do is fly.
- Get lost in the excitement.
Next: Mountain Captions for Instagram
- Zipping through the treetops.
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t ziplining above the trees. Only the brave can ride above the treeline.
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Life is for the taking, so ride it.
- Going for ziplining, be back never.
- It’s a zipline kind of day.
- Ziplining is always a good idea.
- Exploring new heights.
- Happiness is the view from a zipline.
- I wonder what’s at the end of this zipline.
You Might Also Like: Hiking Captions for Instagram
- Never stop exploring.
- Out of office today.
- There’s no time to be bored when ziplining.
- Every zipline has a story. Here’s ours.
- Life is to be lived. Lived fully. Feared or regretted.
- Life is short. Do something that makes you happy.
- Either you love ziplining or you are wrong.
- Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.
- Get a bird’s eye view.
- Having some fun up in the air!
Next: Happy Captions for Instagram
- Catch me in the trees.
- Collect moments. Not things.
- You have to fly in order to touch the sky.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- The view never looked so good.
- Life is like a roller coaster ride. It’s short, but the ride’s long.
- Why do I do this to myself?
- Full-time wanderer.
- Any day is a good day for ziplining.
You Might Also Like: Flying Captions for Instagram
Zipline Quotes for Instagram
- “Adventure is out there.” – Up
- “The journey, not the arrival, matters. – T.S. Eliot
- “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
- “Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.” – Søren Kierkegaard
- “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
- “I gotta testify. Come up in the spot looking extra fly. ‘Fore the day I die, I’ma touch the sky.” – Kanye West, Touch the Sky
- “Doing the impossible is a little easier when you have someone to catch you.” – Peter Sis
- “Z is for zealotry: national pride like an infinite zipline, hyperdrive, the fastest way down.” – Joshua Bennett
- “Once you have tasted the taste of sky you will forever look up.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. That’s where you’ll find success.” – Tony Gaskins
Next: Nature Captions for Instagram
- “Wherever you are, be all there.” – Jim Elliott
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “There are seven days in a week, and “someday” is not one of them.” – Benny Lewis
- “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit…” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “There is only one way to see the world, and that is through the eyes of a child.” – Walt Disney
- “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” – Frida Kahlo
- “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.” – Albert Einstein
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sandburg
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello Zipline.
You Might Also Like: Travel Captions for Instagram
- “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
- Catch me by the zipline.
- The best view comes after the hardest zipline.
- Ready to fly.
- Life was made for adventure.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but ziplining through the air.
- Life is short, go ziplining!
- Soaring above it all.
- Don’t call it a travel dream. Call it a plan.
- Any day is a good day for ziplining.
Next: Scenery Captions for Instagram
Ziplining Puns for Instagram
- Zip up!
- Do that thing that scares you, they said. It will be fun, they said!
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane… no it’s just me on a ziplining adventure!
- Zip into summer.
- Fly high!
- Step up and take flight.
- Who’s down to fly high with me?
- Free. Free. Free as a bird!
- There is no need to be bored in a world as beautiful as this!
- Getting to new heights.
You Might Also Like: Road Trip Captions for Instagram
- I’ll just let this one slide.
- Off to go ziplining, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- If the question is about a zipline…. my answer is yes!
- Take me ziplining.
- I hope I don’t zip to my death.
- Go big, or go home.
- I went on a zip line for the first time today…What a letdown.
- Are you ready to conquer your fears and fly? Find a Zipline Tour near you.
- Staying Zen.
- The best adventures are the ones you take with your friends.
- Buckle up. Let’s explore together.
Next: Sky Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.