Enjoy this collection of awesome Caribbean captions for Instagram. Have you been on an amazing trip with friends or loved ones? This article is full of all the Caribbean Instagram captions you need to describe the moments you’ve captured perfectly!
Known for their clear turquoise waters and beautiful beaches, the Caribbean islands are loved by many as it is the perfect vacation destination. Whether you like to try amazing food, explore local villages, lay on the beach, or simply enjoy the sun the Caribbean has it all.
If you’ve taken some awesome photographs, you need the perfect text to describe the moment. Simply browse this selection and choose your favorite!
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of Caribbean puns, located at the bottom of this article.
Caribbean Captions for Instagram
- Dear Caribbean, I think I shell in love with you.
- I’m coco-nuts for you.
- Paradise found.
- There’s always another island for us to sea.
- Am I tan yet?
- Nothing but blue skies and ocean tides.
- Adding mermaid to my resume after this trip.
- This is where the prettiest sunsets are.
- The Caribbean sea-my nice.
- I’m in paradise. Water you doing?
You Might Like: Punta Cana Captions for Instagram
- The Caribbean is palmtastic.
- Don’t worry, beach happy.
- When life gives you lemons, squeeze them on your hair, and go to the Caribbean.
- Island hopping.
- Good times & tan lines.
- Shake your palm palms.
- In Paradise…where to drink triple, see double, and act single.
- In a summer state of mind.
- You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy a ticket to the Caribbean. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Squeeze the day.
You Might Also Like: Beach Captions for Instagram
- Crushin’ on the Caribbean.
- Book the ticket, buy the bikini, never look back.
- Endless summer.
- Hair up. Sunnies on. Notifications off.
- Postcard from paradise.
- The Caribbean is calling and I must go.
- Go to the Bahamas to forget the dramas.
- A day at the beach restores the soul.
- All I need are some palm trees and a cool breeze.
- Island days, island ways, surf, and sunny rays.
- You, me, and the Caribbean sea.
- Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
- No Monday blues here, just ocean blues.
- Cold coconuts and palm trees.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in the Caribbean.
- Living on island time.
- Deep shades and blue waves.
- Party like a pineapple.
- This is my fanta-sea: A drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
- On Earth there’s no heaven…but there are pieces of it.
Next: Tropical Island Captions for Instagram
- Salty, but sweet.
- Eat, beach, sleep, repeat.
- Sea la vie.
- The ocean’s just waving hello.
- The Caribbean is my happy place.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s the Caribbean.
- Just living a bikini kind of life.
- Everything is fine when there is sunshine.
- The Caribbean officially has my heart.
- I need some vitamin sea.
- Blue skies and Caribbean shorelines.
- If lost, return to the Caribbean.
- From the Caribbean with love.
- A bad day in the Caribbean is better than a good day anywhere else.
- In an island state of mind.
- You can leave the Caribbean, but it will never leave you.
- I wanna go somewhere. And that somewhere is the Caribbean!
- Sun, sea, and cocktails.
- I wonder if the Caribbean misses me too.
- Long time, no sea!
- Beach, please!
You Might Also Like: Puerto Rico Captions for Instagram
Caribbean Quotes for Instagram
- “I like the color of the Caribbean.” – Anne Greenwood Brown
- “Cherish sunsets, wild creatures, and wild places. Have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the Earth.” – Stewart Udall
- “There’s definitely healing properties to being in proximity to the ocean and that breeze. There’s something about that Caribbean climate and humidity.” – Johnny Depp
- “Let the ocean worry about being blue.” – Alabama Shakes
- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air.” – Emerson
- “The true Caribbean people… we are carnival people, we are vibrant people, not dead people. We like to be heard and we like to have fun.” – Viv Richards
- “Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.” – Unknown
- “What always draws me back to the Caribbean vibes are the upbeat vibrations of welcoming melodies and positive energy exchange through the rhythms that make you feel like dancing with someone.” – Mya
- “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” – Jimmy Buffett
- “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
- “In the Caribbean, the temperature never changes, the sun just goes down.” – Kris Marshall
- “There is something fresh and crisp about the first hours of a Caribbean day, a happy anticipation that something is about to happen, maybe just up the street or around the next corner.” – Hunter S. Thompson
- “To escape and sit quietly at the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
- “Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean; it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of history dissolves.” – Derek Walcott
- For shore.
- I miss being in the Caribbean and never knowing what day of the week it is.
- Passports and pineapples.
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease.
- Canceling my plane ticket and staying in the Caribbean.
- Treating myself to some salt water and sunshine.
You Might Also Like: Vacation Captions for Instagram
Caribbean Puns for Instagram
- Havana great time in the Caribbean.
- Getting some vitamin sea.
- I don’t need a Man. I need Tequila and Tan.
- Beach you to it!
- I’m feeling em-ocean-al today.
- Rum might not be the answer but it’s worth a shot.
- Born to rum.
- Shell we dance.
- I need to be sea-habilitated.
- Wow, this is one shell of a place.
- Jamaican me crazy.
- Go coco-nuts.
- Tropic like it’s hot!
- I’m an aqua-holic.
- Let’s shell-ebrate.
- I was mermaid for the Caribbean.
- If you need me, call me on my shell phone.
- You’re the pineapple of my eye.
- For shore.
- It’ll be our little sea-cret.
Next: Palm Tree Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.