This article showcases the best Illinois captions for Instagram photos. If you’ve shot some awe-inspiring photos use these Illinois quotes to perfectly articulate the moment!
Illinois is cherished for its unique blend of urban energy and rural tranquility. Whether you enjoy exploring bustling Chicago, immersing in nature’s serenity, hitting historic Route 66, or indulging in some delicious deep-dish pizza, Illinois offers it all.
If your stunning snapshots need the right words, simply scan our selection and pick your favorite!
And for those with a knack for humor, we’ve got you sorted. For a dash of fun, explore our selection of Illinois puns at the end of this article.
Illinois Captions for Instagram
- In the middle of everywhere, that’s Illinois.
- There’s no place like Illinois.
- Between corn fields and skyscrapers.
- Prairie State, you’ve won my heart.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip through Illinois.
- Embracing the midwestern magic in Illinois.
- Rocking and rolling on Route 66.
- Greetings from Illinois.
- Lost in the land of Lincoln.
- Made in Illinois.
- Jazz, blues, and Illinois views.
- Life’s ‘corn’-plete in the Prairie State.
- Once upon a time in Illinois.
- Chicago’s got me feeling on ‘top of the world’, or just on top of Willis Tower!
- Illinois is my happy place.
- Feeling breezy in the Windy City.
- Illinois, where my heart belongs.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Illinois.
- There’s no place like Illinois.
- Chasing dreams and deep-dish pizzas.
You Might Also Like: Indiana Captions for Instagram
- Lost in the corn maze called Illinois.
- They say ‘Do what makes you happy’ so I came to Illinois.
- Any day is a good day in Illinois.
- Riding Route 66 all the way through Illinois.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Illinois.
- One day if I go to heaven, I’ll say, “It ain’t bad, but it ain’t Illinois.”
- Skydeck views and Chicago blues.
- Meet me in Illinois.
- I took the ‘route’ less traveled by… Route 66.
- Windy days and sunny rays.
You Might Also Like: Wisconsin Captions for Instagram
Illinois Quotes for Instagram
- “I still think of myself as from Illinois.” – Alison Krauss
- “Not a breath of air stirred over the free and open prairie; the clouds were like light piles of cotton; and where the blue sky was visible, it wore a hazy and languid aspect.” – Francis Parkman
- “Eventually, I think Chicago will be the most beautiful great city left in the world.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “The thing about Chicago is that it really isn’t like any other place. The architecture and the layout of the city are the best. I’m from the Midwest, and consider myself a Midwesterner. I feel most at home there. I love California. I have great friends in California. I just have always considered Illinois to be home.” – Vince Vaughn
- “I was born on the prairies where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures.” – Geronimo
- “You know what they say about Chicago. If you don’t like the weather, wait fifteen minutes.” – Ralph Kiner
- “Although he moved away from the Midwest for good at the age of thirteen, Ray Bradbury is a prairie writer. The prairie is in his voice, and it is his moral compass. It is his years spent in Waukegan, Illinois – later rechristened by Ray as ‘Green Town’ in many books and stories – that forever shaped him.” – Sam Weller
- “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I must confess a shameful secret: I love Chicago best in the cold.” – Erik Larson
- Road-tripping through the Prairie State.
Illinois Puns for Instagram
- Prairie-dise found in Illinois.
- Illinois, you corn-tainly have my heart.
- Getting corny in Illinois.
- This deep-dish pizza has stolen a ‘pizza’ my heart!
- In Chicago, I always ‘wind’ up having a good time.
- Are you from Illinois? Because I’m ‘illi-noising’ my love for you.
- I know it sounds corny, but Illinois is a-maize-ing!
- Chicago always manages to blow me away.
- I’m so deep-dish in love with Illinois.
- Feeling ‘corn’fident in the Prairie State.