Enjoy this collection of amazing Mount Rushmore Captions for Instagram. Have you been on an incredible trip exploring the history and this beautiful scenery? This article is full of all the Mount Rushmore Quotes you need to perfectly describe the moments you’ve captured!
The faces of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln were carved into Mount Rushmore to represent the United States’ most important historical events. Surrounded by the stunning Black Hills, this Memorial is truly memorable.
If you’ve taken some awesome photographs, you need the perfect text to describe the moment. Simply browse this selection and choose your favorite!
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of Mount Rushmore puns, located at the bottom of this article.
Mount Rushmore Captions for Instagram
- The Fantastic Four.
- Does anyone else think this mountain kinda looks like faces? Weird, right!?
- They said the view would be worth it. They were right.
- If you Rushmore we might get there on time!
- Great faces, great places.
- Take only memories, leave only footprints.
- I can finally tick ‘Mount Rushmore’ off my bucket list!
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of big rocks and history.
- The best part about Mount Rushmore is that it’s always changing.
- Took a picture with Theodore, Abraham, George, and Thomas today.
- Me and these four super random faces.
- The sun shines brightest from the peaks of mountains.
- The faces of America’s history.
- Off to Mount Rushmore, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- Sky above. Earth below. Peace within.
- The most famous faces in history, carved into stone!
- Mount Rushmore is always a good idea.
- Coming face to face with something great.
- Magnificent Mount Rushmore.
- Either you love Mount Rushmore or you are wrong.
- Exploring history.
- The most iconic mountain in America.
- Mount Rushmore sights & unforgettable nights.
- Take me to the mountains.
- If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
- Full of wanderlust.
- If the question involves Mount Rushmore, the answer is yes.
- A beautiful view of American history.
- Made for the mountains.
- The “Four Fathers” of America.
You Might Also Like: Mountain Captions for Instagram
Mount Rushmore Quotes for Instagram
- “To remain ignorant of history is to remain forever a child.” – Cicero
- “As a mountain, you can’t grow, but as a human, I can.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.” — A. Lwow
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – George Washington
- “Honesty is the first chapter of the book wisdom.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “What are men to rocks and mountains?” – Jane Austen
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” – Abraham Lincoln
- I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling patriotic today!
- It’s bad manners to keep history waiting.
Mount Rushmore Puns for Instagram
- What rock group has 4 men that don’t sing? Mount Rushmore.
- Mount Rushmore rocks!
- The beauty of Mount Rushmore before it was carved was un-president-ed.
- These mountain jokes are awful. But at least they’re not cliff hangers.
- In face you didn’t notice, I’m at Mount Rushmore.
- This mountain is all the range.
- You rock my world.
- It’s crazy how nature made that…..
- I’m Lincoln we should go to Mount Rushmore.