Welcome to the ultimate compilation of Portland captions for Instagram photos. At times, the right words are all you need to encapsulate the moment. Browse these Portland quotes for Instagram and pick your favorite!
Portland, Oregon’s gem, is renowned for its quirky charm, scenic beauty, and robust coffee culture. Whether you’re exploring its lush parks, trying out gourmet food trucks, or just soaking up its eccentric vibe, Portland is truly a place to be.
Captured some captivating shots? Pair them with a perfect caption from our list.
If you’ve got a knack for humor, scroll down to our section of Portland puns. Let’s make your Instagram posts as unforgettable as the city itself!
Portland Captions for Instagram
- Keeping Portland weird.
- In the city of roses, I found my bloom.
- But first, coffee.
- Love brew very much, Portland.
- Picturing Portland – City of Bridges, Books, and Brews!
- Bridging gaps and making memories in Portland.
- Portland – A city that’s always in full bloom!
- Portland is the closest you can get to magic on Earth.
- In Portland, anytime is coffee time.
- The City of Roses smells as sweet as it sounds.
- City of roses, and a heart full of them.
- Portland, you mocha me very happy.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Portland, I’m in love with you.
- Craft beer and clear skies, that’s my Portland.
- Nothing compares to brew, Portland.
- Bright lights and Portland nights.
- Skyline dreaming and Portland scheming.
- Who needs a plan when you’ve got Portland?
- Underneath Portland’s skies, every moment is a surprise!
- Don’t worry, be hoppy in Portland.
You Might Also Like: Oregon Captions for Instagram
- Felt crafty, might delete later.
- Let’s keep Portland weird, and wonderfully so!
- Portland: Picture perfect, no filter needed.
- Wish you were beer.
- Rain, coffee, repeat. Welcome to Portland!
- Keeping it quirky in the streets of P-Town.
- Portland days and sunny rays.
- Left my heart in Portland, better go back and get it.
- Portland, I can’t espresso how much you bean to me.
- Between its bridges, Portland has built a bridge to my heart.
Portland Quotes for Instagram
- “Portland’s as good a place as any. The food is good, the people are nice. I’m in love with it.” – Sasha Roiz
- “Portland and Oregon draw a certain kind of person to it. The city has extraordinarily talented people and sometimes it takes an outsider to see that.” – Travis Knight
- “When you move from a different country, it takes a while to make friends. I found myself being lonely a lot at first. In New Delhi, I had all my family. But Portland is one of those cities you can immerse yourself in and feel comfortable. People are so friendly.” – Kunal Nayyar
- “I love Portland. I think it’s one of the best cities – I obviously haven’t been to very many places, but I had one of the best times I’ve had on a set there.” – Mia Wasikowska
- “Something about Portland just really resonated with me.” – Fred Armisen
- “Portland, Oregon won’t build a mile of road without a mile of bike path. You can commute there, even with that weather, all the time.” – Lance Armstrong
- “I have always had a strange relationship with Portland, Oregon. It’s a great city. The people who live there love it openly and loudly, and it regularly appears on the lists of best American cities. But something has always felt weird to me about Portland. And not in the way Portlanders mean ‘weird’ in their slogan ‘Keep Portland weird.’” – W. Kamau Bell
- “Portland is a place where everyone closes their eyes and crosses their fingers and hopes for a better community. They keep it small and local, and usually, they think if they just make great coffee, it’s the best thing for the neighborhood.” – Jonathan Krisel
- “Portland is utopia. My favorite thing would be its earnestness. I am earnest, too.” – Jonathan Krisel
- “I wanted to go to Portland because it’s a really good book town.” – Patti Smith
You Might Also Like: Seattle Captions for Instagram
Portland Puns for Instagram
- Portland, you’re brew-tiful!
- When in Portland, ‘wine’ not?
- Portland – where hipsters and hikers meet.
- Thank brew Portland very much for being you.
- I beer-lieve I should move to Portland.
- Stumptown stomping ground!
- Life is brewtiful in Portland.
- Since moving to Portland I’m starting to like the rain. I think I’ve been rainwashed.
- Portland, my heart ‘brews’ for you!
- Without you, Portland, life would be un-beer-able.