This is the ultimate collection of the best Van life captions for Instagram posts. If you’ve taken the leap into the adventurous, nomadic lifestyle, then use this list of Van life quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe your experiences!
Van life is more than a lifestyle; it’s a community, a philosophy, a breath of fresh air, and an escape from the ordinary.
Taken some epic shots of your van adventures? Explore our curated list, find the caption that truly resonates, and share your story with the world.
For those seeking a chuckle or two, don’t miss our compilation of Van life puns at the end of this article.
Van Life Captions for Instagram
- Turning miles into memories.
- The journey is my destination.
- Happiness is a scenic road and a full tank.
- No address, no problem.
- This is what freedom feels like.
- Riding on dreams and diesel.
- Just a van, no plan, and a tan.
- Windows down, music up.
- My home on wheels.
- My definition of a room with a view.
- Life is short, hit the road.
- On the way to everywhere.
- Making memories, one mile at a time.
- I want another slice of van life paradise.
- Are we there yet?
- More stars than any hotel could offer.
- Highway to happiness.
- My kind of wild.
- Fueling up on coffee and adventure.
- Wanderlust and highway dust.
You Might Also Like: Road Trip Captions for Instagram
- Home is where you park it.
- Taking it slow!
- Sometimes smaller IS better.
- Leave no trace. Only take memories.
- When the road calls, we answer.
- Cruisin’ is my forever mood.
- Some call it a van. I call it freedom on four wheels.
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- Life’s a journey, and I’ve got the best vehicle for it.
- Tiny home, big adventures.
- Taking the scenic route… always.
You Might Also Like: Adventure Captions for Instagram
Van Life Quotes for Instagram
- “My life is the road, man. I need to keep moving.” – Matthew McConaughey
- “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
- “My dad just left high school in ’69, went to Woodstock, and after half a year of college for architecture, just took off for Alaska. He bought a van and went straight into the mountains and built a cabin.” – John Gourley
- “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.” – Lewis Carroll
- “I drive a VW California. It’s a camper van based on the transporter body. It drives like a car, but you press a button and you’re camping. I take it on tour with me.” – Sean Lock
- “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
- “My wife and I sold our house New York and moved to Australia for a year; then we came back and spent almost three years bumming around the country in an old ’61 VW van. We put the kids in school wherever we happened to be, but mainly we reveled in being rootless.” – Orson Bean
- Van Life: Less stuff, more experiences.
- Adventure is out there. That’s why I’m out there.
- Not all those who wander are lost, some are just van lifers.
Van Life Puns for Instagram
- We’re going on an ad-van-ture!
- Van life: where the ‘wheel’ fun begins.
- Having a wheel-y nice time!
- I’m just a ‘van’ with no plan.
- Out of office… indefinitely.
- Van-tastic views.
- If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine – it’s lethal.
- Van there, done that!
- Van-dering where to next.
- I’ve got 99 problems, but a mortgage ain’t one.