Enjoy this incredible selection of engagement captions for Instagram posts. This definitive collection of engagement announcement quotes is the perfect way to break the news to your friends and loved ones!
Congratulations on this moment, getting married is super exciting. That’s why we’ve created this awesome list of engaged captions for you to browse. Simply choose your favorite from the list below!
Writing an engagement post can be daunting so take your time. Hopefully, you’ve captured some awesome photos that you will cherish forever.
Engagement Captions for Instagram
- Engaged sure does have a ring to it.
- Officially off the market.
- I don’t mean to give y’all the finger, but we did a thing.
- My heart is lighter, my hand is heavier.
- Soooo this happened.
- We’ve decided on forever.
- Still on cloud nine.
- Keep calm and just say “I do.”
- The Prince Harry to my Meghan Markle.
- Best. Date Night. Ever.
You Might Also Like: Date Night Captions for Instagram
- Like Beyoncé, but with an “F.”
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- You complete me.
- Finally, I have someone who took my hand, opened my mind, and touched my heart. Just got engaged to my happily ever after.
- Pop the champagne, I’m changing my last name.
- Cheers to forever.
- I always knew you were my soulmate.
- Low-quality manicure, high-quality fiancé.
- We’re getting married!
- Heart bursting all day and all night.
Next: Wedding Captions for Instagram
- Nobody pinch me.
- I feel complete.
- *Deletes Hinge*
- Current Mood: Engaged.
- Our families united today.
- This is another chapter of the story that we are writing together.
- Today’s forecast is shiny with a 100 percent chance of marriage.
- I’ll be the one in white!
- Ari might have seven rings, but all I need is this one.
- An engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and the beginning of an eternal love story.
You Might Also Like: Love Captions for Instagram
- He put a ring on it.
- Every time I think I know the reason why you’re the one, you give me another reason to add to the list.
- Some knots are meant to be tied forever.
- “Here’s to all the places we went. And all the places we’ll go.” – John Green
- He sealed the deal.
- My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.
- Best surprise ever.
- Finally engaged to my Prince Charming.
- “You’ll always be my person.” – Grey’s Anatomy
- It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
You Might Also Like: Family Captions for Instagram
- The beginning of forever.
- See, dreams come true, look at my finger.
- Transitioning from Miss to Mrs!
- “Constantly, consistently, continually you.” – Swapnil Pareek
- Let the wedding planning begin.
- I can’t put my hand up during “Single Ladies” anymore.
- Two souls, one heart.
- Forever and then some.
- You. Me. Oui.
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” – Ed Sheeran
Next: Happy Captions for Instagram
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Love you yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Now I will love you 365 days every year!
- *Insert Name*…has a nice ring to it!
- I guess you could say it’s serious.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- Will I ever stop smiling? Probably not.
- “I asked my best friend a question… and she said yes.” – Jordan Fisher
- Can’t wait to grow old together.
- I already knew you were the one, but now I have proof.
- Pop the bubbly, I’m getting a hubby!
Next: Couple Captions for Instagram
- He stole my heart, so I’m stealing his last name.
- Bride mode: loading.
- “Diamonds are forever.” – Shirley Bassey
- I want to relive this moment a million times.
- You make me whole.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m getting married.
- Two fewer fish in the sea.
- Decided to change my last name!
- “I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- Meet my forever.
You Might Also Like: Bachelorette Party Captions for Instagram
- I have something shiny on my finger.
- I have found someone who stole my heart and gave his to me.
- “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.” – Juno, Juno
- I never want to stop making memories with you.
- I never liked my last name anyway.
- Can’t wait to be weird together for the rest of our lives.
- “I love you. Three words that are divine.” – Frank Sinatra, I Love You
- The Instagram post you’ve all been waiting for.
- Looking forward to spending forever with you.
- My whole heart for my whole life.
Next: Scenery Captions for Instagram
Engagement Quotes for Instagram
- “You’re my end and my beginning.” – John Legend, All of Me
- “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
- “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.” – Gossip Girl
- “‘Cause we were just kids when we fell in love.” – Ed Sheeran
- “Hey baby, I think I want to marry you.” – Bruno Mars
- “He got down on one knee and he’s like, ‘I forgot everything I’m supposed to say, but you’re my best friend.'” – Hilary Duff
- “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “Heaven is a place on earth with you.” – Lana Del Ray, Video Games
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
You Might Also Like: Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Instagram
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally
- “Here’s to all the places we went. And all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – John Green, An Abundance of Katherines
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
- “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” – Taylor Swift
- “No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.” – Stephanie Meyer
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Once you’ve found the right person, you just know.” – Sophie Turner
- “Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.” – Dante Alighieri
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge
- “His proposal was dedicated to his love for me and the future he wanted to build together.” – Rachel Lindsay