Look no further for the ultimate collection of skydiving captions for Instagram! You need awesome skydiving quotes for your Instagram photos and we will not fail to deliver.
Jumping out of a plane is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Hopefully, you’ve taken some awesome photos to remember your journey from the air back to the ground. We’ve curated this list of skydiving quotes for Instagram to give you a helping hand in perfectly describing the moment to your followers.
For the witty among you, there’s also a range of funny skydiving puns near the bottom of this article!
Skydiving Captions for Instagram
- It’s not flying, It’s falling with style.
- The bird who dares to fall is the bird who learns to fly.
- Back to the clouds.
- Don’t make me walk, when I want to fly.
- I’m gonna miss the sky.
- It’s always sunny above the clouds.
- You are your only limit.
- I’ve never been skydiving, but I have zoomed in on Google Earth really fast.
- Skydiving is about taking risks.
- The decision to live is in your hands.
You Might Also Like: Sky Captions for Instagram
- Spread your wings.
- The day you decide to take charge and live your life is the day you realize how beautiful it is from the top.
- Sky above, earth below, peace within.
- Don’t let the fear of falling keep you from flying.
- Ready for take-off.
- Skydiving in the sea of clouds.
- And then I realized, adventures are the best way to learn.
- Flying through paradise.
- If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.
Next: Adventure Captions for Instagram
- The best days start with a leap of faith.
- We wouldn’t recommend doing this at home.
- Keep calm and jump.
- Fly above it all.
- Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of it.
- Passion is energy.
- Come fly with me.
- Conquer your fears and live your dreams.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Our skies will always be there, anxiously awaiting our return.
You Might Also Like: Hiking Captions for Instagram
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- One day I will say “I did it”.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Be scared, smile, breathe.
- Flying addiction.
- I believe I can fly.
- Anything that gets your heart racing is probably worth doing.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Once you learn how to fly, you will never want to come down.
Next: Flying Captions for Instagram
- Why fall in love, when you can fall from the sky.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- Sky walking.
- When fears are grounded, dreams take flight.
- Wild and free.
- Fear is temporary, regret is forever.
- Love is like skydiving without a parachute.
- If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.
- The earth is not flat, but the sky is.
- If your dream doesn’t scare you, they are not big enough.
You Might Also Like: Scuba Diving Captions for Instagram
Skydiving Quotes for Instagram
- “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
- “Skydiving is a rather safe affair, provided you have a parachute.” – Nicholas J. Nigro
- “I had to jump out of a plane! The shoot was for an editorial for a magazine, and it called for skydiving.” – Bridget Hall
- “My time in this world is limited, but the things I can do with that time are not.” – Jeb Corliss
- “By the time you reach your skydiving height, you will actually be excited to leave that airplane for the safety of a parachute.” – Dan Oshinsky
- “Skydivers are people who enjoy falling down.” – Allen Roulston
- “When the people look like ants pull! When the ants look like people, pray.” – Frosty Woolridge
- “If I could stand in an open airplane doorway two-and-a-half miles above the ground and will myself to step into empty space, then I could do anything.” – Dave Stein
- “For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Some guy once told me that skydiving is like cutting your throat and seeing if you can get to the doctor before you bleed to death.” – Brock Yates
Next: Snowboarding Captions for Instagram
- “’Fore the day I die, I’ma touch the sky.” – Kayne West, Touch the Sky
- “Yeah I’m free, free fallin’!” – Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Free Fallin’
- “If skydiving were safe, the parachute center would not require you to sign a waiver.” – Dan Poynter
- “All I can say is that I felt freedom. Skydiving is intoxicating more than marijuana/alcohol or any drug on this planet. It’s enough to mess with your mind!” – Anamkia Ojha
- “Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.” – Anais Nin
- “I suspected skydiving was dangerous when they asked me to sign a waiver. They confirmed my suspicions when they asked me to pay in advance.” – Unknown
- “There is an art … or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.” – Douglas Adams
- “Out of ten thousand feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most.” – Charles W. Purcell
- “Skydiving changed my mindset. I went home and told our children they could do anything and do it well.” – Bonnie Ross-Parker
- “You know what they say about skydivers, right? There are old skydivers and bold skydivers, but there are no old, bold skydivers.” – Jeff Wuorio
You Might Also Like: Sun Captions for Instagram
- “Those who don’t jump will never fly.” – Leena Ahmad Almashat
- “Skydiving is a risky sport. Most of the skydivers that you know have had some incidents. It’s like everything else. You fall at hockey, get up, and keep playing. Keep going again.” – Bob Verret
- “Sometimes we have to get really high to see how small we are.” – Felix Baumgartner
- “Any idiot can fly a plane, but it takes a special kind of idiot to jump out of one.” – Unknown
- I’ll never get tired of the sky.
- The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
- Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly.
- On cloud nine.
- Life is 10% what you experience and 90% how you respond to it.
- Say yes to new adventures.
Next: Skiing Captions for Instagram
Funny Skydiving Puns for Instagram
- Watch Your Step.
- This weekend’s forecast.. partially sunny with skydiving.
- How does a blind parachutist know when to open his chute? When the lead on his guide dog goes slack.
- It’s a bird! It’s a plane! oh, never mind. It’s just a friend in a wingsuit.
- “I went skydiving today. The guy strapped himself to me, we jumped out of the plane, and as we began to fall he yelled in my ear “So how long have you been an instructor?”
- Why do skydiving companies have excellent reviews? Because it was awesome for the people who survived.
- I didn’t like skydiving school. So I dropped out.
- I didn’t worry when my parachute didn’t open. I didn’t understand the gravity of the situation.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute to skydive twice.
- I’m taking my wife skydiving. So if you see a solar eclipse today, don’t be surprised.
You Might Also Like: Travel Captions for Instagram
- Broken parachute for sale. No strings attached.
- You know you’re a skydiver when … your friends think it’s funny when you are sleeping to blow a fan in your face and set a beeper off near your ear.
- Skydiving without a parachute is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- I love you but you bring me down.
- If you want to try skydiving you should know…It has many downfalls.
- What’s the best season to go skydiving? Fall.
- I’m not afraid of heights. I’m afraid of widths.
- To those that jump, no explanation is necessary, To those that don’t jump, no explanation is possible.
- I just want to go skydiving and ignore all of my adult problems.
- Falling is the best part.