We hope you enjoy this awesome list of the best Yosemite captions for Instagram posts! Hiking around this beautiful National Park is a breathtaking experience. Use our diverse collection of incredible Yosemite quotes for Instagram to perfectly describe your awesome adventure!
It’s practically impossible to get enough of this national park’s amazing views, waterfalls, and astonishing granite walls. In this hiking paradise, you can explore diverse nature. Make sure to capture these experiences with loads of pictures. Maybe you just need the perfect text to accompany them?
Look no further! We have created this article to share with you the best Yosemite Instagram Captions! For the witty among you, there’s also a section full of hilarious Yosemite puns. Choose wisely!
Yosemite Captions for Instagram
- Yosemite is calling and I must go!
- Yosemite is my happy place.
- Trails before ales, pines before wines.
- Actions peak louder than words.
- Everything is better in the mountains.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in the Yosemite National Park.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- The first time I saw Yosemite Valley, I was speechless.
- Making connections without WiFi.
- Yosemite sights & unforgettable nights.
Don’t forget to vary these captions by adding emojis to brighten up your post. You can also use popular hashtags for photos taken at Yosemite such as #Yosemite and #yosemitenationalpark.
You Might Also Like: Death Valley Captions for Instagram
- Wild and free.
- Daydreaming in Yosemite.
- Where the wild things are.
- Chasing waterfalls.
- What do you call an amazing day up a mountain? A peak experience
- Yosemite is my favorite.
- Someone told me to ‘take a hike,’ so I did.
- Some places leave you speechless. This was one of them.
- I am gushing with joy at this view!
Next: Glacier Captions for Instagram
- Going to the mountains is going home.
- The Native Americans called the Yosemite Valley “The Land of Many Pines.”
- Wanderlust & waterfalls.
- Yosemite is all the range.
- In love with Yosemite views…
- Adventure awaits.
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Yosemite.
- Every mountain high, every valley low.
- I find excuses to visit Yosemite every few months.
- I need some Yosemite time.
- Sleep. Visit Yosemite. Repeat.
- Some call it Yosemite, I call it heaven.
- Yosemite, you took my breath away!
You Might Also Like: California Captions for Instagram
Yosemite Puns for Instagram
- Water-falling in love with Yosemite.
- Time in Yosemite is always snow much fun.
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map.
- Ice, Ice Baby.
- Branching out.
- I hate to say it at the top of a mountain, but I think my life’s peaked.
- Go big or go home.
- See this mountain? Let’s go climate!
- I’d rather go to Yosemite than to a therapist.
You Might Also Like: Waterfall Captions for Instagram
Yosemite Quotes for Instagram
- “I crave time in Yosemite like I crave food and water.” – Tommy Caldwell
- “A perfect day would be to get into the car, drive out to Yosemite and go camping.” – Michael Steger
- “Yosemite is by far the grandest of all the special temples of nature I was ever permitted to enter.” – John Muir
- “I knew my destiny when I first experienced Yosemite.” – Ansel Adams
- “Adventure is out there.” – Up
- “The danger of an adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Yosemite Park… None can escape its charms. Its natural beauty cleans and warms like a fire, and you will be willing to stay forever in one place like a tree.” – John Muir
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
- “When I was about fifteen, I went to work at Yosemite National Park. It changed me forever. Nature had carved its own sculpture, and I was part of it, not the other way around.” – Robert Redford
- “Your mountain is waiting…so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.” – Ansel Adams
Next: Mountain Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.