Enjoy this awesome collection of Copenhagen captions for Instagram posts. This delightful city is visited by millions each year. If you’ve taken some incredible photos then look no further!
We have the ultimate collection of Copenhagen quotes for Instagram for you to choose from. If you’re looking to perfectly describe the moment, why not choose one of these Copenhagen puns?
Simply browse the list below and choose your favorite!
Copenhagen Captions for Instagram
- Hey and Hey, Hey!
- (Den)marks the spot.
- I would love to live here, but I can’t a fjord it.
- Please, sir, can I have Smørrebrød.
- The food in Copenhagen is so so-fish-ticated.
- When I see Venice, my eyes turn into little hearts.
- I love Copen-hagen out with you.
- Life is short, go to Copenhagen!
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Copenhagen.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Copenhagen!
You Might Also Like: Oslo Captions for Instagram
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Copenhagen.
- Bikers gonna bike.
- Hav en god dag.
- From Copenhagen with love
- Summer nights & Copenhagen skies.
- My favorite city to pedal around in.
- I’m not Copen very well with the fact that I have to leave today.
- Aarhus, in the middle of our street.
- You had me at Hej.
- Living that Hygge life.
You Might Also Like: Stockholm Captions for Instagram
- Home of Hygge.
- Making memories in Copenhagen.
- On a date with Copenhagen.
- Either you love Copenhagen or you are wrong
- In Copenhagen, everyone’s a bit of a cycle-path.
- All you need is love and Copenhagen.
- There’s Copenhagen…. And then there’s everywhere else.
- There’s no time to be bored in Copenhagen.
- What happens in Copenhagen, stays in Copenhagen.
- Hygge is the art of enjoying the small things in life.
Next: Berlin Captions for Instagram
- City of Fairytales.
- The lighthouse at the end of the tunnel.
- Copenhagen is always a good idea.
- Copenhagen, I’m yours!
- Take me back to Copenhagen.
- Some places just feel like home. Copenhagen is one of them.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by Copenhagen.
- A post-castle beer is a delightful fairy-ale.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Copenhagen.
- But first, let’s go to Copenhagen.
You Might Also Like: Amsterdam Captions for Instagram
- Becoming friends with the little mermaid.
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Copenhagen.
- Going to Christiania should be a joint decision.
- I’m having a bad herring day.
- Copen-hangin out.
- It’s better where it’s wetter – in Denmark.
- If the question involves Copenhagen, the answer is yes.
- Bike, bike, baby!
- My heart’s GPS location is fixed here.
Next: Munich Captions for Instagram
Copenhagen Quotes for Instagram
- “I would go back to Copenhagen in a heartbeat.” – Tony Visconti
- “So the old Copenhagen interpretation needs to be generalized, needs to be replaced by something that can be used for the whole universe, and can be used also in cases where there is plenty of individuality and history.” – Murray Gell-Mann
- “Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with the beauty of a sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage.” – Thomas Kincade
- “I’m really looking forward to playing in Copenhagen again. Last time I stayed as long as I could, took pictures, signed autographs, and hung out until they threw me out of the place!” – George Duke
- “You must come to Copenhagen to work with us. We like people who can actually perform thought experiments!” – Niels Bohr
- “Sail while the breeze blows, wind and tide wait for no man.” – Danish Proverb
- “Fishes, both large and small, glide between the branches, as birds fly among the trees.” – Ashly Lovett, The Little Mermaid
- “Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Denmark is like a secret little place with its own special language.” – Helena Christensen
- “My father is from Copenhagen and he lived there until he was in his late 20s. We always grew up with a lot of Danish culture at home. My mother is Jewish but we always celebrated Christmas because we loved the traditions of Danish Christmas.” – Scarlett Johansson
You Might Also Like: Paris Captions for Instagram
- “If Americans want to live the American dream, they should go to Denmark.” – Richard G. Wilkinson
- “Can’t you tell from the hair and the cheekbones? Humans don’t grow that beautiful. Not outside of Denmark, anyway.” – Gail Carriger
- “Love is one-eyed, hate is blind.” – Danish Proverb
- “There is not truly bad weather, just bad clothes.” – Helen Russell
- “You cannot buy the right atmosphere or a sense of togetherness. You cannot hygge if you are in a hurry or stressed out, and the art of creating intimacy cannot be bought by anything but time, interest and engagement in the people around you.” – Meik Wiking
- “Why is English so widespread today, and not Danish?” – Yuval Noah Harari
- “Denmark is like a big family of people.” – Susanne Bier
- “If Copenhagen were a person, that person would be generous, beautiful, elderly, but with a flair. A human being that has certain propensities for quarreling, filled with imagination and with appetite for the new and with respect for the old – somebody who takes good care of things and of people.” – Connie Nielsen
- “At first she was overjoyed that he would be with her, but then she recalled that human people could not live under the water, and he could only visit her father’s palace as a dead man.” – Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat?” – The Little Mermaid
Next: Brussels Captions for Instagram
- “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.” – Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid
- “A lot of people who live in Denmark will understand Danish but not necessarily speak it.” – Susanne Bier
- “In Copenhagen, we all ride bicycles everywhere, partly because it is impossible to park a car, but also because you can cross the city in 20 minutes on a bike.” – Birgitte Hjort Sorensen
- “Just living isn’t enough,” said the butterfly, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “A lot of people don’t know if Denmark is a country or a cheese.” – Bassam Tibi
- “In Copenhagen, there’s a long-term commitment to creating a well-functioning pedestrian city where all forms of movement – pedestrian, bicycles, cars, public transportation – are accommodated with equal priority.” – Bjarke Ingels
- “America ships tons of sugar cookies to Denmark and Denmark ships tons of sugar cookies to America. Wouldn’t it be more efficient just to swap recipes?” – Michael Pollan
- “Places like Belgium and the south of France, Sweden and Copenhagen are really alive. They really love rock ‘n’ roll, they really respond.” – Tom Verlaine
- I can finally tick Copenhagen off my bucket list.
- Pretty Dope-nhagen.
You Might Also Like: Madrid Captions for Instagram
- “For years, whenever I’d been traveling and came back to Copenhagen, I’d think: ‘People are so stylish.’ And it’s not any one class. It’s everyday life.” – Susanne Bier
- I need some Copenhagen time.
- Don’t cat-fish me Copenhagen.
- Don’t Roskilde the vibes.
- Not leaving anything behind in Copenhagen but my heart.
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Copenhagen.
- Take me to Copenhagen.
- Aarhus is a very, very, very fine house.
- Summer in Christiania: Stay high-drated.
- Copenhagen officially has my heart.
You Might Also Like: Barcelona Captions for Instagram
- We mermaid for each other.
- Never Tuborg in Denmark.
- Ain’t Skagen ’bout love.
- How’s it Copen-hang-en?
- Biking is my cardio.
- What a time to be in Skive.
- Feeling Glogg-y.
- Odense me in.
- Wait, this isn’t Ariel?
- Tivoli have eyes for you.