This article showcases the best Statue of Liberty captions for Instagram photos. If you’re looking for some Statue of Liberty quotes this article has everything you need!
The statue representing hope, freedom, and equal opportunity is an incredible sight and an absolute must when visiting New York City. Make sure to meet ‘Lady Liberty’ when exploring the city and be sure to capture the moment with some amazing pictures!
We’ve packed this article full of the best Statue of Liberty Instagram Captions so that you can find the perfect text to add to your post. Browse the list and find the perfect match!
If you’re looking for something witty, check out the Statue of Liberty puns which are scattered throughout!
Statue of Liberty Captions for Instagram
- Spill the Liber-tea.
- On a date with Lady Liberty.
- Turn that crown upside down.
- Our Lady.
- A bad day in New York City is still better than a good day anywhere else.
- This view of the Statue of Liberty couldn’t be any NYCer.
- Give light and people will find the way.
- A universal symbol of freedom and friendship.
- I was in awe of this beautiful lady.
- All you need is love and NYC skylines.
You Might Also Like: New York Captions for Instagram
- Freedom is not just a dream.
- Meet you by the Statue of Liberty.
- New York state of mind.
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- Island-ed on Liberty Island around 1 pm.
- Lady Liberty.
- She must be a pretty jealous lady because she’s green with envy.
- I’ve got a crush on Lady Liberty.
- I think I’m in love.
- Feelin’ like a tourist at the Statue of Liberty!
Next: Times Square Captions for Instagram
- I fell in love. Her name is Lady Liberty.
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s New York.
- The Statue of Liberty is America’s France-iest Statue.
- New York, New Me.
- Sipping on Liber-tea.
- When you leave New York you ain’t going anywhere.
- It’s bad manners to keep the Statue of Liberty waiting.
- Falling hard for Lady Liberty.
- The Statue of Liberty is always a good idea.
- Simply breathtaking.
- I got these Statue of Liberty tickets from my Ferry Godmother.
You Might Also Like: Empire State Building Captions for Instagram
Statue of Liberty Quotes for Instagram
- “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” – Albert Camus
- “New York City is the most fatally fascinating thing in America.” – James Weldon Johnson
- “The Lady with the Lamp, the Statue of Liberty, stands in New York Harbour. Her back is squarely turned on the USA. It’s no wonder, considering what she would have to look upon. She would weep if she had to face this way.” – Claudia Jones
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I’m in a New York state of mind.” – Billy Joel
- “The Statue of Liberty really is profound, I just wish she’d lighten up a bit.” – Dov Davidoff
- “Anything is possible. This is New York.” – Carrie Bradshaw
- “Its magnificence was indescribable, and its magnitude was inconceivable. She felt overwhelmed in the presence of its greatness.” – Mona Rodriguez
- “United States: the country where liberty is a statue.” – Nicanor Parra
You Might Also Like: Central Park Captions for Instagram
- “The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.” – Woody Allen
- “The most powerful visual in America today is actually the Statue of Liberty.” – Frank Luntz
- “New York is not a city – it’s a world.” – Iman
- “Thanks, Ms. Liberty! Is that a sari you’re wearing? I hope not.” – Mitali Perkin
- “As I looked up at the Statue of Liberty, I thought at that time, ‘What a wonderful country.’” – Elaine Chao
- “The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.” – Jay Leno
- New York City is a tourist trap I don’t mind being in.
- Lady Liberty is a woman because no man is an island.
- A photo dump featuring Lady Liberty in all her glory.
- Lady Liberty officially has my heart.
- One of the highlights of The Big Apple
- New York, same me.
Next: Brooklyn Bridge Captions for Instagram
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. Iain writes about a variety of topics including backpacking, planning road trips, and car camping.