Enjoy this collection of incredible Vienna captions for Instagram. Have you been on an incredible trip with friends or loved ones? This article is full of all the Vienna Instagram captions you need to perfectly describe the moments you’ve captured!
Vienna is the capital of Austria. It’s famous for its musical legacy due to the large number of famous musicians who called it their home. It’s considered one of the best places to live in the world in part due to the high living standards and beautiful parks.
For the witty among you, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for something hilarious then check out our collection of puns about Vienna, located at the bottom of this article. There is also a wide range of Vienna quotes for Instagram to consider.
Vienna Captions for Instagram
- I’m gonna kiss you Wien I see you again.
- BFF – Best Freud Forever.
- This is a Wien-Wien.
- Full Rathaus.
- All you need is love and a Wiener Schnitzel.
- Vienna is always a good idea.
- Tyrol-in’ with the homies.
- Vienna, you have my heart.
- There’s Vienna…. And then there’s everywhere else.
- Vienna isn’t the wurst.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Vienna!
You Might Also Like: Berlin Captions for Instagram
- Schnitzels get stitches.
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this city.
- Captain Guten Morgen.
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Vienna.
- There is this pretty big country next to Germany and Switzerland nobody really wants to talk about…It was Austria-sized.
- If the question involves Vienna, the answer is yes.
- I can finally tick Vienna off my bucket list.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Vienna.
- I’ll take some Spargel-ing water.
- Vienna sights & unforgettable nights.
You Might Also Like: Prague Captions for Instagram
- I am a Sacher for cake.
- Why did Mozart hate chickens? Because they kept saying ‘Bach, Bach, Bach’
- Austrian Gothic.
- Off to Vienna I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- What do you call it when you miss a Bim but the next one comes immediately after and is completely empty? A Wien-Wien situation.
- Take me to Vienna.
- Dear Vienna, I think about you all the time.
- Don’t be so gulasch.
- Left my heart in Vienna, better go back and get it.
- How can you complain in a place like Vienna?
- The servus is great.
- I was trying to rent an apartment in the ninth district but the rent prices are twice as high as in other districts. One could say the rent prices are Döbling over there.
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of Schnitzel.
- Mozart is better than less art.
- Making memories in Vienna.
- Either you love Vienna or you are wrong.
- Visiting Vienna is a Wien-Wien situation.
- From Vienna with love.
- Time to hit the Ring Road.
- Why did Austria win the Eurovision…? Their song was the wurst.
You Might Also Like: Budapest Captions for Instagram
- Daydreaming in Vienna.
- If you can’t go to heaven, Vienna is the next best thing.
- Burg, it’s cold in here.
- Life is short, go to Vienna!
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t eating Schnitzel in Vienna.
- ‘I’m hungry.’ ‘Hi Hungary, I’m Austria.’
- You had me at Servus.
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Vienna.
- Some places just feel like home. Vienna is one of them.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Vienna.
Vienna Quotes for Instagram
- “Vienna is just the best place to be.” – Conchita Wurst
- “While other nations do battle, you lucky Austria, you wed.” – Maria Theresa
- “History is constantly teaching, but it does not find many pupils.” – Austrian Proverb
- “If I speak of Vienna it must be in the past tense, as a man speaks of a woman he has loved and who is dead.” – Erich von Stroheim
- “My parents came a long time ago to Vienna, met in Vienna. Of course they had to go through a lot also, but we’re very happy to have our home in Vienna.” – David Alaba
- “My mother was one of the first women admitted to Vienna University and her word was law.” – Prince Michael of Kent
- “I don’t want an elderly gentleman from Vienna with an umbrella inflicting his dreams upon me.” – Vladimir Nabokov
- “The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “My parents genuinely loved Vienna, and in later years I learned from them why the city exerted a powerful hold on them and other Jews. My parents loved the dialect of Vienna, its cultural sophistication, and artistic values.” – Eric Kandel
- “I pay no attention whatever to anybody’s praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Dream on, but don’t imagine they’ll all come true. When will you realize… Vienna waits for you.” – Billy Joel
- “The best coffee in Europe is Vienna coffee, compared to which all other coffee is fluid poverty.” – Mark Twain
- “Vienna is the gate to Eastern Europe.” – Niki Lauda
- “I actually speak fluent German. And I live in Vienna, and I’m married to a Viennese woman.” – Peter Morgan
- “I have the feeling that I was born in Vienna in order to live in Paris.” – Romy Schneider
- “But since those days in Vienna, I had been aware that Austria was lost, not yet suspecting, to be sure, how much I had lost thereby.” – Stefan Zweig
- “Vienna is a city where they love sports.” – Eluid Kipchoge
- “For almost thirty years I repeatedly saw one and the same dream: I would arrive in Vienna at long last. I would feel really happy, for I was returning to my serene childhood.” – Alfred Schnittke
- “The voice of the intellect is a soft one, but it does not rest until it has gained a hearing.” – Sigmund Freud
- “When you set out to take Vienna, take Vienna.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
You Might Also Like: Munich Captions for Instagram
- “The streets of Vienna are paved with culture, the streets of other cities with asphalt.” – Karl Kraus
- “I grew up in Austria, and for me, real comfort food is Wiener Schnitzel. Wiener Schnitzel and mashed potatoes because it reminds me of my youth… It reminds me when I grow up and it feels very comforting.” – Wolfgang Puck
- “My dream writing room would be the Imperial Library in Vienna.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “I was born an only child in Vienna, Austria. My father found hours to sit by me by the library fire and tell fairy stories.” – Hedy Lamarr
- “Everything I write, I’ve written the first draft in Austria.” – Peter Morgan
- “I’m an immigrant – I’ve got to be in the city: London, Vienna, or Rome, but always a city.” – Paul Bettany
- “My small experience on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ allowed me to slowly appreciate the Waltz and Viennese Waltz, but to see it in Vienna is something much different.” – Apolo Ohno
- “Sisi knew that it was hopeless to live up to the fairy-tale princess with stars in her hair of the Winterhalter portrait, an image that sold everything from chocolates to liver salts in Vienna, but she found it impossible not to try. Beauty was her gift, her weapon, and her power, and she dreaded its passing.” – Daisy Goodwin
- “And I’ll dance with you in Vienna, I’ll be wearing a river’s disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I’ll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there and the moss. And I’ll yield to the flood of your beauty, my cheap violin, and my cross.” – Leonard Cohen
- “Who could deny that our Austria is richer than any other country? As the saying goes: ‘We have money like manure.’” – Franz Grillparzer
- “In Vienna, it’s impossible to be overlooked. You can only be ignored.” – Alexander Lowen
- “I am a song of my times. I wasn’t living in Vienna, like Mozart or Beethoven. In my circumstances, it was impossible to be indifferent.” – Mikis Theodorakis
- “Emily Dickinson was wrong: hope is not the thing with feathers. The thing with feathers is my cousin. We’re sending him to a specialist in Vienna.” – Woody Allen
- “Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Vienna is considered by many to be one of the centers, if not the center, of Western culture.” – Gary Funk
- “What impressed me particularly in Vienna was the strict order everywhere. No mob disturbances of any kind, in spite of the greatly increased liberty and relaxation of police regulations.” – Fritz Kreisler
- “But yes, I really feel great in Austria, I love my home and Vienna is just the best place to be.” – Conchita Wurst
- “But you must remember that they are Viennese and nobody is good enough for the Viennese.” ― Daisy Goodwin
- Whatever you need, you’ll find it in Vienna.
- Take me back to Vienna.
You Might Also Like: Rome Captions for Instagram
- The Wiener takes it all.
- You’re the wurstel.
- What do you say when a date in Vienna goes well. You were Hietzing it off.
- They had small Porsche-ns.
- If Austria had a space program…Would they be called Austranauts?
- It doesn’t matter how kind you are, Viennese children are Kinder.
- Don’t worry. Be cafe.
- Why did Beethoven move to Vienna? Because they didn’t have any Manners in Germany.
- I’m a Sacher mom.
- Why is everyone scared of the Viennese burglar? Because the Wiener takes it all.
Iain founded The Road Trip Expert in 2019 and continues to manage the website to this day. The inspiration to start the blog came during an extensive road trip around Europe with two friends that spanned several months and involved over 25,000km of driving. He started backpacking in 2014 and has had the pleasure of exploring over 60 countries. Read more on the About page.